Loan Watch

eddiebb

gobshite
Anyone know if Lingard and Powell will be involved in the Championship playoffs?

Brightonian

Reminded me of RVP's vs Hull. First shot blocked, good composure and quick feet to emphatically bury the rebound.

Lovely team move to set him up.

eddiebb

gobshite
Neither Powell nor Will Keane involved in the Playoff semi first leg tonight - I'm assuming Will Keane is back and Powell is out of favour at Wigan, unless someone knows better?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Will Keane is sitting in the stands. Both just not in the 18 I presume, Powell might have picked up another injury.
I read on some Wigan blog thingy that Powell's looked unfit and uninterested lately and Rölser's fed up with him. Very disappointing if true.

Brightonian

I read on some Wigan blog thingy that Powell's looked unfit and uninterested lately and Rölser's fed up with him. Very disappointing if true.
He's certainly looked that way the three or four times I've watched him over the last couple of months.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Yeah from what I read on the forums he used to work really hard and put in a shift pressing and closing down but since his return from injury he has looked disinterested and lazy. He doesn't fit in Rosler's 4-3-3 formation apparently either which explains why he isn't starting either. I don't know about Rosler being fed up with him though as reports have suggested he'd like to sign Powell permanently or take him back on loan again next season.

Conrad

Lingard's playing in the second leg of Brighton's playoff semi-final. Created Brighton's best chance with a pretty nice ball to Ulloa but it's not looking good for Brighton overall.

Brightonian

Beautiful ball to set up a chance which Ulloa should have been able to bury. But Brighton were always going to be comfortably the weaker team across this tie, and it's showed.

dutchred

Vermijl has not been playing recently for NEC. Today he was on the bench for their relegation play off. They lost and have been relegated. He started the season well but fell off towards the end. From what I have seen both Varela and Janko are probably better long term prospects for right back

Sid234

Vermijl has not been playing recently for NEC. Today he was on the bench for their relegation play off. They lost and have been relegated. He started the season well but fell off towards the end. From what I have seen both Varela and Janko are probably better long term prospects for right back
Vermijl has the advantage of versatility.. he can play at LB too

jb8521

Hes been carrying an injury the past few weeks