Lock in your measured response to dropped points against Southampton now

Strelok

Danny Ings is on fire, of course he was going to score.

Shane Long is not and has never been on fire so of course he was going to score as well.

We're on a massive run of great form, it can't last forever.
That's the spirit man (insert thumps up gif).

croadyman

Ducker was right about us not being able to take advantage after Chelsea dropped points playing first

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I can't believe Pogba flew to France there looked nothing wrong with him last game.

End this farce once and for all and sell him in the Summer he's just cost us CL football.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Tough result to take but happens to the best of teams, due to results at the weekend it's bitterly disappointing but I'd still fancy us to get top 4. At the end of the day, our team's a work in progress and we'll have some bad results until everything clicks, plenty to be optimistic about. Also, Greenwood's hat trick almost made it worth tuning in for.

Eleven-Eighteen

Our captain at the receiving end of another nutmeg. Bollocks. Ole should have known better. Kick the both of them out before they do more damage. And Pogba too while you're at it

spaceboyRSA

De Gea is past it.
Fernandes is all hype.
Martial was shit again.
Luke shaw is fat
Maguire is too slow

Ole out.

What a waste of an evening. I'm off to an angry wank to vent my frustration

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
After what I’ve witnessed today, I’m convinced that Harry, AWB, Pogs, de Gea, Bruno and MMM should be played every single game. Just, not for us.

Paul_Scholes18

De Gea is past it.
Fernandes is all hype.
Martial was shit again.
Luke shaw is fat
Maguire is too slow

Ole out.

What a waste of an evening. I'm off to an angry wank to vent my frustration
Most of those statments are true to be said before the games.

Prodigal7

What a bunch of bottle jobs, we're short on Keano and Vidic characters in the team that demand consistently high standards.

Web of Bissaka

Seriously though, if we actually have a good go at them and Ole doesn't make any poor wtf decision makings..
..then I don't mind us dropping points that much. Won't complaint too much.

This unbeaten run will end one day. It's a great fun cruise but realistically won't last forever.

Besides, the team - Bruno and the rest will bounce back the next game. For sure.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
:(

Why he took Bruno off I have no idea. I had a terrible feeling from there. No pressing from the front and no out ball for the defence.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Why he took Bruno off I have no idea. I had a terrible feeling from there. No pressing from the front and no out ball for the defence.
Bruno was walking around the pitch he looked knackered. He wasn’t doing anything up top either.

we can’t blame ole for a badly timed injury and 10 men, then awful defending at the corner

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

Bruno was awful tonight mate.

GeorgieBoy

This game week, on paper at least, you'd have expected us, Chelsea and Leicester to get all three points.
We got 1 point; the other two lost emphatically. Feels like a sickener right now but its a point on the other two we didn't have have beforehand.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He really should have not rotated the team. Why feck with a starting eleven that was working flawlessly?
He really should have rotated the team. We needed some fresh legs out there. Pogba and Bruno looked gassed

RedStarUnited

Bruno was awful tonight mate.
Ask yourself what did McTomanay come and do exactly?

With special players, you keep them on the pitch on the off chance they can do something. As soon as he went off, our connection with the attack was out and that was that.

Web of Bissaka

Seriously though, if we actually have a good go at them and Ole doesn't make any poor wtf decision makings..
..then I don't mind us dropping points that much. Won't complaint too much.

This unbeaten run will end one day. It's a great fun cruise but realistically won't last forever.

Besides, the team - Bruno and the rest will bounce back the next game. For sure.
Yep. No complaints from me.

I have no problems with Ole's decisions today.

We lost. Let's move on.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Ask yourself what did McTomanay come and do exactly?

With special players, you keep them on the pitch on the off chance they can do something. As soon as he went off, our connection with the attack was out and that was that.
Its not about what McTominay did or didn't do, because that's obviously an unknown before it happens.

I think you're right in normal circumstances re special players. These aren't normal circumstances though because we've a game on Thursday then Sunday. Games in which we will need Bruno to start and impact the game.

Micky Targaryen

Why do we always have to make it so hard on ourselves? Facing this golden chance to grab top 3, I had this familiar sinking gut feeling that we will bottle it again. And we did. And I wasn't surprised.

Not sure about you guys, but even if it comes down to the wire, I'm not that confident that we will beat Leicester. We can't even beat Southampton who had nothing to play for. Leicester will be all out on us come the last day of the season.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Can maguire lead a defence which is under pressure?