Loris Karius appreciation thread

Schneckerl

Ullreich aint that bad after all.... worst gk blunder ever. Literally

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Was fecking hilarious :lol: I'd not even do that - Give me £50k p/w.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Fergies Gum

:lol:

We also had that shocker by the Bayern goalie in the semis, so you wonder whats gotten into these goalies to be producing these howlers in some of the biggest games of their careers.

Member 90887

Actually curious. Isn't it a law where you arent allowed to block a punt out by the keeper? Karius rolled it out so might/might not be different. Maybe it's one of those things that just havent ever happened so theres no rule for or against :lol:
Apparently, the law is valid when you kick it, not when you throw it. read some poster say that he heard that on BT.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He's lucky Bale did what he did, make his mistake slightly more forgettable.

Actually curious. Isn't it a law where you arent allowed to block a punt out by the keeper? Karius rolled it out so might/might not be different. Maybe it's one of those things that just havent ever happened so theres no rule for or against :lol:
I think it's that you're not allowed to block the release. The ball had long gone when Benzema got to it.

Nick7

For kicks, not throws. Different laws for both.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Can you imagine paying thousands of pounds and spending literally days of your life going to Kiev and then that happens.

He just threw it at Benzema.

Ahahahhahahahahah