Loris Karius appreciation thread

Javi

Gambled on the ball missing the target?
More likely that he thought he couldn't reach the ball which imo was the correct call. Still odd that he didn't try anyway since there was no downside to it.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Mia Khalifa commented on his Insta photo, basically complimenting his looks. Why the feck should we feel sorry for the guy :lol:
Yeah even I've gone from "aww, poor guy" to "OMG, what a stud!" Hey Mia... Mia? I can drop my balls too :smirk::p

Can't really fault his response at all. He had the balls to go up to the fans & apologise after the match too, which is good, and surprising as he didn't drop them in the net before walking over.

Ace of Spades

He was the best Madrid player by a mile, no wonder they went up to him after the final whistle.

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
Honestly there are mistakes, there are bad games and there are what this guy did. He single handedly lost the game for Pool I seriously doubt he could have done worse if he was paid to.

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
Is he being investigated for match fixing? He has to be after a performance like that.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I said it earlier, but poor fecking guy. As annoying as it is, I can't help but feel for him. Unless he wins something with either us or another club, he will be haunted be this forever. Imagine being the laughing stock of millions if not billions around the world. No matter how much money he makes, that's gotta sting.

That being said, it should be his last game for us. Terrible way to go, though.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I can forgive the second mistake. It’s a technical error that can happen in a game.

The first mistake is so bad though. Switching off like that in a CL final is so poor.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Those people wishing death on Karius and his family aren’t Liverpool fans in my eyes. They’re scum and cowardly keyboard warriors.

AngliaRed

The man has been sent death threats by his own LFC fans!

Sums up what a bunch of classless, embarrassing pieces of shit they really are.

Mr.Plow

At least he came out and apologised. Where's our apology from that shit cnut Jones?

Sanche7

At least he got a few flirty messages from Mia Khalifa, so guess that will help numb the pain.

C'est Moi Cantona

He might play for Liverpool, and be German, but I do feel bad for him now.

I hate it when people say stuff like this, but I really don't see how he can come back from this as a Liverpool player, he needs to be packed off for his own good.