Television Love Island 2018

spwd

Take that @Buchan , deserved winners and personally cant wait for series 28 of At Home With Jack and Dani.:drool:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I now long for the halcyon days of Joey Essex meets Chomsky.

Utdstar01

Thank feck that's done. Terribly boring contestants and same old happenings. It'll follow 'Big Brother' in becoming an absolute bore-fest if they don't change it up.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Sounds as if he was going through some rough times. Very sad. Just goes to show that you should never judge a book by its cover - as most of his friends have said.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Had no idea who he was but it's terrible how a young man of his age can end up feeling that there is no way out.

RIP

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Came across as one of the most confident men and in Britain, very sad and goes to show never judge a book by it's cover.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Has to be said though, ITV have been called out a few times already about the lack of supoosu they give their cast after the show. You obviously can't blame them for his death, or Sophie last year but you wonder could they have been prevented with more support.

Heardy

I’m not sure I agree that itv have that much of a responsibility to them beyond putting them with an agent or whatever.

These guys and girls are embracing the limelight trying to get rich quick whilst they ride their 15 minutes of fame.

Some will go back to their lives Dr Alex, some might do other reality shows (Wes), if others go in the party circuit warming £5000 for a cub appearance, that’s their choice.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I’m not sure I agree that itv have that much of a responsibility to them beyond putting them with an agent or whatever.

These guys and girls are embracing the limelight trying to get rich quick whilst they ride their 15 minutes of fame.

Some will go back to their lives Dr Alex, some might do other reality shows (Wes), if others go in the party circuit warming £5000 for a cub appearance, that’s their choice.
Dont think what they choose to do afterwards is the issue, but the fact that two of their cast in recent years have died (both most probably suicide but admittedly thats speculation at this point, couple more have come out and openly stated they were depressed after the show, would suggest theres something in it, there needs to be some sort of aftercare. Yes theyre fame hungry kids who want their 15 minutes, that doesnt mean they shouldnt be looked after.

Heardy

Dont think what they choose to do afterwards is the issue, but the fact that two of their cast in recent years have died (both most probably suicide but admittedly thats speculation at this point, couple more have come out and openly stated they were depressed after the show, would suggest theres something in it, there needs to be some sort of aftercare. Yes theyre fame hungry kids who want their 15 minutes, that doesnt mean they shouldnt be looked after.
I get where you’re coming from but where does it stop? These kids are not talented and have no real grounds for fame. They’re pushed into the spotlight for a short period of time, until the next series comes in. They need to realise that they’re not fecking famous on talent and have not expectation to rinse this forever. I get it must be hard to for them to not get the Instagram likes but they’re making a few hundred grand probably in 12 months. Excuse me for not giving a shit when they’re replaced by next years contestants in the spotlight.

What are people expecting itv to to? It’s never been an issue for big brother etc for years, it’s just this bullshit Instagram fame hungry generation that have no real sense of value.