Television Love Island 2019

SteveTheRed

Now the start has started getting good!

I an 100% convinced they have chucked a bit more booze into the villa last few days. They've apparently always been limited to 2-3 glass, but it's been boring as shite until now. Michael was half cut last night.

El-Manos

Maura making things interesting. Amber and Amy are doing my feckin head in. Amber thinks she’s hot shit but shits the bed once she has to express her feelings to a fella.

iluvoursolskjær

Searching for life's white text in London
Love Lucie, can chill like mates in the day and make passionate lurve on her surf board come night[...]. Amber is cute but insecurities give her ugly tendencies. Maura was my size until she became a desperado, which accentuates the likability of hypocrite bitch-slut Molly-Mae. Wouldn't mind a prescription from Anna. Amy needs to shut up.

Curtis and Tommy are my boys.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Anybody else think Amy is the biggest bully & emotional manipulator in the house?

She's been vile this whole week and i'm not surprised she's never had a boyfriend before tbh.
Picking on Lucie because she's not a girly-girl and getting the other girls to join in on it, then crying when confronted about her behaviour is so annoying.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Anybody else think Amy is the biggest bully & emotional manipulator in the house?

She's been vile this whole week and i'm not surprised she's never had a boyfriend before tbh.
Picking on Lucie because she's not a girly-girl and getting the other girls to join in on it, then crying when confronted about her behaviour is so annoying.
Yeah I hate her. Not a fan of Anna and Amber when they’re around her either. And Joe seems a genuine psycho. Lucy should have gone for Tommy, they’re a good match and I think Tommy would like her more than the other girls who’ve been chasing him.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Yeah I hate her. Not a fan of Anna and Amber when they’re around her either. And Joe seems a genuine psycho. Lucy should have gone for Tommy, they’re a good match and I think Tommy would like her more than the other girls who’ve been chasing him.
Yeah exactly this, I thought Amber would be the ‘mean girl’ but it’s definitely Amy, and amber and Anna join in when they’re around her but are different around everyone else.

Tommy and Lucie would’ve been a great pairing. Joe is genuinely too controlling and jealous :lol:

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Glad that most people seem to ship Tommy and Lucie. Most compatible couple there IMO.

2cents

Scout
Yeah exactly this, I thought Amber would be the ‘mean girl’ but it’s definitely Amy, and amber and Anna join in when they’re around her but are different around everyone else.

Tommy and Lucie would’ve been a great pairing. Joe is genuinely too controlling and jealous :lol:
My wife says that Amy’s insecurities lead her to provoke these kinds of situations so she can appear vulnerable to her protector Curtis. Or something like that.

Raees said:
Glad that most people seem to ship Tommy and Lucie. Most compatible couple there IMO.
Hopefully psycho Joe is gone tonight so Lucy can be free to like talk to another guy if she wants.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
My wife says that Amy’s insecurities lead her to provoke these kinds of situations so she can appear vulnerable to her protector Curtis. Or something like that.

Hopefully psycho Joe is gone tonight so Lucy can be free to like talk to another guy if she wants.
Can your wife analyse my life too please?

2cents

Scout
Can your wife analyse my life too please?
Sure if you can make it on to Ex on the Beach, Judge Rinder, or any of the weekend/daytime cookery/property/antique shows, she'll have your number in minutes.

El-Manos

I actually like Joe. He just didn’t play it cool enough at the start but I appreciate his honesty. Amy is a feckin bitch, hope she’s gone soon.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I actually like Joe. He just didn’t play it cool enough at the start but I appreciate his honesty. Amy is a feckin bitch, hope she’s gone soon.
It is crazy how people are calling him psycho and there is even a group of people now trying to claim they could imagine him physically abusing women. It's fecking mental. Because he acted a bit jealous? Let's remember that Lucie fancied Tommy at the start and was cracking on with him and Lucie admitted to cheating on her ex with her friend. So hardly surprising that Joe might be a bit worried about that. Especially when he is clearly being egged on by people like Amy. He may be a bit naive and jealous but we barely see anything. People need to relax with labeling people psychos and abusers based on very little.

El-Manos

It is crazy how people are calling him psycho and there is even a group of people now trying to claim they could imagine him physically abusing women. It's fecking mental. Because he acted a bit jealous? Let's remember that Lucie fancied Tommy at the start and was cracking on with him and Lucie admitted to cheating on her ex with her friend. So hardly surprising that Joe might be a bit worried about that. Especially when he is clearly being egged on by people like Amy. He may be a bit naive and jealous but we barely see anything. People need to relax with labeling people psychos and abusers based on very little.
Holy shit? Are they for real? What a strange assumption to make based on absolutely nothing:lol:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yeah it's well over the top. He was definitely in the wrong and needs to lay off being so controlling, but people always take the judging several steps too far nowadays

arnie_ni

Holy shit? Are they for real? What a strange assumption to make based on absolutely nothing:lol:
Telling her to stop talking to tommy and that she needs to get to know the girls is controlling. If a girl i meet a week ago told me that id be telling her to feck off

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It wasn’t being jealous that’s the issue, it’s the fact he then tried to emotionally blackmail to her stop talking to tommy, just because he didn’t like it.

started telling her she’s not normal and she should be like everybody else - he might not mean it but it’s manipulation.

I hope she and Tommy her together. I really don’t see him sticking with molly she’s quite boring. With joe out the way I think it’ll blossom.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
He's a young lad who was worried about Tommy and Lucie being close, which is fair enough since she previously fancied him and vice-versa. Asking her to change for him was daft, but he's immature - not a bad egg. The abuse he's getting online is ludicrous.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Everyone goes on about this at work. Sounds like a show out of a dystopian future. How do I watch it? What channel is it on?

El-Manos

Telling her to stop talking to tommy and that she needs to get to know the girls is controlling. If a girl i meet a week ago told me that id be telling her to feck off
Doesn’t make him a physical abuser. He was jealous and showed his bad side, he copped on in the last few episodes. He did get along with all the lads, he’s not a bad guy. Amy is a vile creature on the other hand.

arnie_ni

Doesn’t make him a physical abuser. He was jealous and showed his bad side, he copped on in the last few episodes. He did get along with all the lads, he’s not a bad guy. Amy is a vile creature on the other hand.
I don't think anyone claimed he physically abused her. Its emotional and mental abuse.

fergosaurus

Slight shift in gears from Yewande going from ignoring Danny to snogging the face off him as soon as the new girl came in. I think he'll end up picking the new girl though and Anton will be fecked over again.

Adam-Utd

Slight shift in gears from Yewande going from ignoring Danny to snogging the face off him as soon as the new girl came in. I think he'll end up picking the new girl though and Anton will be fecked over again.
I think Yewande has screwed up, she's left it too late to show her hand and clearly Danny isn't falling for it now. I'm not sure if he really likes her or not It'll be interesting to see who Arabella picks but I really hope it's Anton.

He seems such a great guy, loved how excited he was when he saw a new girl turned up :lol:

fergosaurus

I think Yewande has screwed up, she's left it too late to show her hand and clearly Danny isn't falling for it now. I'm not sure if he really likes her or not It'll be interesting to see who Arabella picks but I really hope it's Anton.

He seems such a great guy, loved how excited he was when he saw a new girl turned up :lol:
:lol:

He deserves to catch a break. I hope she picks him too but think she prefers Danny and Yewande's antics probably made Arabella want Danny more.

Adam-Utd

:lol:

He deserves to catch a break. I hope she picks him too but think she prefers Danny and Yewande's antics probably made Arabella want Danny more.
Yep agreed, I'd imagine a girl like her likes the feeling of snatching up other guys. A bit like Maura it helps boost their ego.