LSC: Blackburn Rovers vs. Manchester United

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
That's a lovely, lovely goal. Herrera opened it up for Janujaz, who held his pass perfectly for the overlapping Janko, who crossed near post for W. Keane to tap in.

Looks so simple.

dr.twinny

1 - 0 Keane!

Great play between Janko and Januzaj to get the cross in for a tap in by Keane.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Great finish that. You see those end up way over the net most of the time, despite it seeming like a generally east chance.

He's class though, no surprise.

LR7

I adore Herrera. He looked as chuffed as when he scores for the first team (minus the knee slide).

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Has Vermijl ever looked out of place at this level? Everytime I see him it's a solid 7/10 performance.

But nowhere near the first team, despite huge issues at FB. Very odd.

FromTheBench

Rothwell been a big loser under LVG so far for some reason.

Last season he was travelling and training with the first team at times and coaches and first team players talked about him too highly.

This season been leapfrogged by 2/3 others straight up and now not starting for the U21s even.

FromTheBench

Has Vermijl ever looked out of place at this level? Everytime I see him it's a solid 7/10 performance.

But nowhere near the first team, despite huge issues at FB. Very odd.
He's good but lacks a X factor of sorts.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I love the way Ander interacts with his the rest of the team. The high five with Pearson, the putting his arm round Januzaj and talking to him earlier. A genuinely nice lad.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So what formation is it?
Looks like a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3/4-1-4-1, whatever you want to call it. Rothwell and Januzaj flanking Will Keane kind of, Pearson, Pereira and Herrera in midfield. A lot of moving around though and not like a rigid formation.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Got to love the fact that Adnan always seems to take these games seriously, been very good so far.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Great ball movement. Wish our first team had that sort of confidence on the ball.
I am not watching the match but it is entirely different ball game than at highest level and it is increasingly getting tougher. There is rarely that much space which we see in reserves/U21 games. With quality we have, we can still see great goals for first team and sharp movements but I think it will take some time...once we finalize on a first XI when everyone is fit.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Herrera is challenging for the ball, which we all noticed was missing it that first half against WBA. He also got fouled early on and just got up.