Lucien Favre doesn’t want to manage Crystal Palace

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Spurs could have done with him

Infestissumam

I think Spurs would have been too big for him (Dortmund fans absolutely hated him), but a team like Palace makes sense. His style of play should suit their player material.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I think Spurs would have been too big for him (Dortmund fans absolutely hated him), but a team like Palace makes sense. His style of play should suit their player material.
He was great in the mid table of the Bundesliga, only lacks a bit of edge to win titles. Should be a great signing.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Why is it a "complicated process"? Shouldn't it be a mere formality? Surely there are clauses for these type of things.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Bit of a coup. Thought he didn't prefer outside of Germany. Anyways, hope he is a success.

Cloud7

How difficult is it to get a work permit for a high profile job like a PL head coach?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Bloody hell, that’s impressive. Wonder what he’s seen in Palace, as it can’t be the squad, or the budget, or the wages.

what kind of football does he play? I feel like palace need a manager that can organise a defence first and foremost.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
It’s not done yet so not getting too ahead of myself but this seems to be an excellent appointment for us (especially as the alternative was Marco Silva according to The Athletic :eek:). We have some serious academy talent right now and it seems there is money there to reshape the squad. I think he will be able to attract good players and also seems to be a sensible evolution from Roy; still got bundles of experience but a more positive approach stylistically. Hope we get it done!

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
It’s not done yet so not getting too ahead of myself but this seems to be an excellent appointment for us (especially as the alternative was Marco Silva according to The Athletic :eek:). We have some serious academy talent right now and it seems there is money there to reshape the squad. I think he will be able to attract good players and also seems to be a sensible evolution from Roy; still got bundles of experience but a more positive approach stylistically. Hope we get it done!
Who are the best of your next crop of youngsters?

hahaha edit: it’s off?! What’s going on this summer? I blame Spurs for everything!