Luis Suarez - Barcelona Player

Sherzad

So he can't be presented/unveiling because of ban but then his transfer was football related as well.!?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So he can't be presented/unveiling because of ban but then his transfer was football related as well.!?
They can't stop people transferring during the transfer window they have themselves imposed. It would break European contract law quite severely.

MUFCpiffgawd

Can somebody tell me how they are going to fit Suarez into the team when they are already having problems fitting Neymar into the team??

An Irish Red

Sepp Blatter said:
This player will come back to football on the pitch and what he has shown on the pitch, we saw his tactical and technical capacity and his smell for goal. I hope he will be back. He is now at one of the greatest clubs in the world.
The scousers wont like that comment. A few more like that and I just might start warming to Blatter a bit.

Raul Madrid

Found these to be pretty funny but then again it doesn't take much to make me laugh

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
They would still need a proper manager.
If Luis Enrique get's them playing entertaining football, which he will, then i'm sure they could careless, with the talent on show there it would take one hell of a shit managerial performance for them not to win some silverware this season.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
They could emulate a bit Argentina's use of Messi this WC for the big games

Stegen

Alba
Pique
Bartra
Montoya

Mascherano
Busquets
Iniesta

Messi

Neymar
Suarez

Counter attack to death.. but it's Barcelona, so I doubt they'll play on the break, despite manager changes

(In easier La Liga games, Rakitic in place of Mascherano)

zing

Zingle balls
They could emulate a bit Argentina's use of Messi this WC for the big games

Stegen

Alba
Pique
Bartra
Montoya

Mascherano
Busquets
Iniesta

Messi

Neymar
Suarez

Counter attack to death.. but it's Barcelona, so I doubt they'll play on the break, despite manager changes

(In easier La Liga games, Rakitic in place of Mascherano)
I would like to see:

Bravo; Alba - Pique - cb - Alves; Mascherano - Busquets; Iniesta - Messi - Neymar; Suarez

What a team..

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
Lets be honest though, the whole "can't train, be presented, or even enter the stadium, etc" is a bit silly. The football ban is enough.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Suarez has to be the greatest teammate ever. That would be the only reason to explain how he has all these teammates making fools of themselves to defend him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Lets be honest though, the whole "can't train, be presented, or even enter the stadium, etc" is a bit silly. The football ban is enough.
If your child doesn't respond to being banned from playing the first few times, you up the ante and take away even more privileges. Luis is a petulant, spoilt, feral child that needs to learn.

The funny thing is that this won't be his last big feck up. He's going to do something major again, he's mentally ill.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I actually couldn't care less if his ban got overturned. He's out of the PL and we need not worry about him ever again unless we meet in Europe.

Truedevil

I actually couldn't care less if his ban got overturned. He's out of the PL and we need not worry about him ever again unless we meet in Europe.
This. I was happy he got banned but now he's gone i don't care.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The response from Liverpool fans would be delicious if the ban got overturned after he moved. They'd have a right to the meltdown, though.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It'll get overturned and his banned will be suspended until his next offence.

Irish-Red-7

So Suarez, Barca and the Uruguay FA have made an appeal which is to be held in August, Jaysus Liverpool fans won't be happen if it gets reduced.. And would expect a bit of a reduction in it to be honest.

He won't do it again, no chance if that clause in his contract is true, hit a man in his pocket and all that.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Returns from the ban yes, but he'll be miles away from a first team appearance, especially one of that magnitude.
He won't be match fit obviously but he'll definitely play some part. He played the whole match against us just this season in his first game back.