Lukaku Signs | Official

We need an rvn

A Belgian guy standing by a pool in Beverley Hills is made for Manchester. Ok.

Happy with the signing though.
oh my word....glass half empty type thing when the glass should be overflowing with male fluid (if you go by the amount of people who post how hard they get on new signings on here)

PoTMS

Good interview by Pogba and Lukaku. Interesting that they met each other in the stands at Stamford Bridge when we came back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3.

will7285

Welcome to United Lukaku.:keano:
Cant wait to see Pogba and his partnership and 25+ goals throughout the season.:drool:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Boyhood Chelsea fan who proclaimed his life would be complete if he would be able to play for Chelsea, now "United is the greatest club in the world", cringe. After his comments that he rates himself alongside the likes of Suarez and Lewandowski... I'll be called bitter but he's such a dislikeable person, his antics on the field last year proved it as well.

Congrats though to those who are happy with the signing.
He's not the first player to make immaterial lies in his statements when joining clubs, and he absolutely won't be the last. You're a little too heated by this.

TrueRed79

Not at all, I simply don't like him and don't think he's all that. It'll be frustrating if he does well for a team I dislike, which he has done in the last few years too, I'll admit that much, but so satisfying if he fails, which I think he will. That's it really, nothing 'bitter' about it :)
Haha. Massive spanner. His stats by the age of 23 currently states the complete opposite, but well done with that part.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Hes Muslim, right?
Think he's Catholic. There were pieces written about him going to Lourdes seeking heavenly help during a goal slump earlier in his career.

Not that it matters.

I'm very happy we've got him. Arguably the most physical centre forward we've had since Andy Cole. Given the system Mourinho likes to play we really need that. I expect him to thrive.

STaphouse

Supports
Reading
Surprised he has been allowed to wear adidias joggers by Nike in those pics. Obviously the kit is one thing, but joggers and trainers I'm surprised. I thought they had all these rules where he needs to be in a pic with so many other players before he can promote another brand.
What do Nike have to do with it?

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
Think he's Catholic. There were pieces written about him going to Lourdes seeking heavenly help during a goal slump earlier in his career.

Not that it matters.

I'm very happy we've got him. Arguably the most physical centre forward we've had since Andy Cole. Given the system Mourinho likes to play we really need that. I expect him to thrive.
Seriously, didnt know that. Anyhow, as i said before..he looks like a top bloke. Im very happy we got him.

Irrational.

Boyhood Chelsea fan who proclaimed his life would be complete if he would be able to play for Chelsea, now "United is the greatest club in the world", cringe. After his comments that he rates himself alongside the likes of Suarez and Lewandowski... I'll be called bitter but he's such a dislikeable person, his antics on the field last year proved it as well.

Dislikeable? I would use a lot of words to describe Lukaku, but dislikeable isn't one of them.

I would use dislikeable to describe a racist cannibal ferret-looking striker that your fans still hold dearly, though. That's dislikeable. :)

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Go have a waffle, you are having a mare.
Fair enough if you disagree with me, I'd even expect that, but I haven't said anything factually wrong.

Tell me, what do new Liverpool players say when they sign?

TBH you are a bit bitter.
No idea, but I hope no blatant lies. Tbf I think the way Lukaku was announced is way better than Salah for example, all those hashtags and whatnot is pretty cringeworthy as well.

Haha. Massive spanner. His stats by the age of 23 currently states the complete opposite, but well done with that part.
He didn't succeed at the one top club he played for. Surely you can see it'll be completely different for United than it was for West Brom and Everton due to the way teams face up against you? Opposition does it to Belgium every game as well and he massively struggles with that because he doesn't have enough space to operate. He's 24 by the way.

EyeInTheSky

Nothing sweeter than a bitter dipper

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with posting on a forum designed for another club. Thinking about it, it makes a lot of sense to see a Liverpool fan posting on here because all the online spaces they have been gifted (Liverpool-specific forums) are crawling with total maniacs. I wouldn't want to post in them either, were I a Liverpool fan.

Reactions: KM