Lukaku - transfer speculation | Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHaze

Someone please refresh my memory. When's the last time someone did this at this club? This makes me feel really good about all those times I called him a useless donkey. What an absolute piece of trash. The amount of support he got as well from our fan base despite that he 60% of the time looked no different than Nile Ranger is incredibly sad as well. It's one thing to want to leave a club but to behave like this is not what a normal human being would do.

Can't believe we got shafted £75m by Everton for this scumbag.

GoldanoGraham

Let’s hope we make an example of him.....

His actions in releasing data was tactical to get a move instigated - we have clearly reacted to this in a strong way - we are doing right by digging in our heels over his price

We need to be strong on this as we don’t want this being an example

I reckon this will be a loan with a firm buy clause after that - surely that’s the only way that Inter can fund it - we need him out but at our price - Ed just needs to be like Levy here and we can get what we want

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
If he wants a move so badly, take a sizeable pay cut, the money saved from which Inter can put to submitting an offer we deem acceptable. The utter cheek of the modern footballer.

This prick cost us £75m rising to £90m with achievable add ons, has not lived up to the price tag and then thinks he can act like this to get us to make a huge loss on him, so he gets to keep his high wages and get his dream move. Kindly get fecked Romelu, you greedy entitled piece of shit.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's a virus!
It's funny that Pogba - who also wants a move - has been nothing but professional on tour but was labelled a virus, whereas Lukaku's pulling this nonsense and was seen as a model pro prior.

Renegade

The footballing governing bodies really need to do something about these player strike bollocks, that seems to have increased recently.

They’re happy to sign these outrageous contracts but then don’t want to fulfil it when things aren’t going their way.

Djemba-Djemba

What happens if while he's training with Anderlecht he does a cruciate?

Or even something not as serious as that like a hamstring tear or pulled calf muscle?

He'd be fecked and it'd open up huge legal issues.

red4ever 79

The footballing governing bodies really need to do something about these player strike bollocks, that seems to have increased recently.

They’re happy to sign these outrageous contracts but then don’t want to fulfil it when things aren’t going their way.
Club should suspend his wages and on top of that fine him. What else can they do?

Nick7

Has this ever happened? It doesn't make sense for the club. Rather sell and use the funds than to make a costly example out of him.
I don't think so. I wasn't being entirely serious.
Which article?
It's in the Athletic. Apparently Lukaku got annoyed at Solskjaer saying he could play Greenwood at the start of the season too. Seems a fragile lad.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
So when Martial was given hash treatman from Jose he was all about man up and some shit candidly forgetting he's manangers pet who plays no matter how poor his form was.

Now when he's in Martials situation he runs away as far as he can from the club crying about being mistreaded.

Take whatever Inter offers and get rid of this hypocrite.

red thru&thru

It's funny that Pogba - who also wants a move - has been nothing but professional on tour but was labelled a virus, whereas Lukaku's pulling this nonsense and was seen as a model pro prior.
Exactly. United fans need to take some what responsibility of this too, against Pogba that is. But it's the world we now live in.

Scotty McT

Who else has gone on strike recently?

Renegade

Who else has gone on strike recently?
Arsenal captain refused to go on tour

Bale refused to make himself available for Madrid the other day

Mahrez last season, Payet the season before.

I’m sure there’s more that I’m not recalling.

Rolaholic

Weren't the BS merchants at Sky claiming he had received permission from the club yesterday? So much for that

Makelele

It's funny that Pogba - who also wants a move - has been nothing but professional on tour but was labelled a virus
It is amazing really.

Pogba has impressed me. He doesnt use media contacts to plant stories in the papers to paint him in a favourable light, doesnt throw others under the bus, shows up for work and despite what some folks with an agenda might have you believe, performs on the pitch as well.

So what if he is unhappy at United? The entire fanbase is unhappy at United right now.

DoomSlayer

Thought they were good friends.
They haven't been actual friends since their fallout in Mourinho's second season.

There were multiple reports about it and both players even unfollowed each other on social media which fans brushed aside at the time as something meaningless, which obviously it wasn't.

I hope all Mourinho and Lukaku fanboys eat some humble pie now.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
They haven't been actual friends since their fallout in Mourinho's second season.

There were multiple reports about it and both players even unfollowed each other on social media which fans brushed aside at the time as something meaningless, which obviously it wasn't.

That completely went over my head but for team mates to unfollow eachother smth serious must have went down.

Full bodied red

Club should suspend his wages and on top of that fine him. What else can they do?
You mean we haven't already ??

Unbelievable....

It's in the Athletic. Apparently Lukaku got annoyed at Solskjaer saying he could play Greenwood at the start of the season too. Seems a fragile lad.
Fragile ??

That's the last word I'd use to describe this great lumbering piece of lard....

Ban

In any case to say Lukaku handled this poorly and stupid too is putting it mildly.

Flanders Devil

What actually happened in that second year fall out? I had no idea if that...

tomaldinho1

Should have seen the signs after the Lukaku vs Ashley Williams argument. 'Shushing' your team captain on the pitch in front of everyone, guy has a horrible attitude.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Arsenal captain refused to go on tour

Bale refused to make himself available for Madrid the other day

Mahrez last season, Payet the season before.

I’m sure there’s more that I’m not recalling.
Maguire to a certain extent as well.

Kostov

Way to go Lukaku, ruined my positive impression of him as a player here. Hope we make an example out of him, if Inter don't pay up, let him rot in the reserves.

eggwithsideburns

Will be very happy when he is officially shown the door. His attitude matches his footballing ability. It soon became clear during his time here that he wasn't good enough. Good riddance.

Full bodied red

It's probably the first time this has happened to us in recent history, much as we'd actually like some of our deadwood to bugger off.

It's a long, long time ago, but George Best, the Messi of his day, walked out on us and on football in general - preferred to lie in the sun on a beach in Marbella than spend his weeks training in the rain at The Cliff.

Can't say I blamed him - we had a shit squad with a couple of world class players in those days as well....

haram

Whole situation stinks. Get him out already. We probably wont even fecking replace him.

GoldanoGraham

its now irrelevant regarding replacing him - if he stays he doesnt play - if he leaves he wont play - he is FINISHED at Utd - no way back - its one thing falling out with the management but another when its with influential team mates - its toast for big Rom.

that whole posting of the speed runs was a surefire way to get you disliked by your team mates......what a plank

PS - we do need a replacement though - always have done.....

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"

Do these still exist on this site? :confused:

fallengt

I felt bad calling him Donkeyku on the matchday threads but not anymore
feck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.