Luke McCullough caught having sex on CCTV

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r=/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Mark+Duell

A rising Manchester United star has been arrested for ‘lewd behaviour’ after allegedly having sex with a teenage girl in a doorway.
Luke McCullough, 18, who was last season's Academy captain, was seen on CCTV with the woman at 5am on Monday after a night out.
The Northern Irish defender - said by Old Trafford bosses to be the new Jonny Evans - allegedly got ‘overly amorous’ with the blonde.
The incident in Concert Square, a popular bar and restaurant district of Liverpool, will infuriate the club's senior manager, Sir Alex Ferguson.
He expects high standards of his young players and just last week banned all of his under-23s from driving flashy sports cars from new club sponsors Chevrolet.
During the incident, the smooching pair allegedly initially moved into a doorway semi-clothed, only for police to send a car to the scene.
The couple were spoken to, did up their clothes and walked away - but just a few yards away went into another doorway and carried

Officers went back the scene and arrested both for public order offences. The woman received a police caution after admitting the incident.

The Northern Ireland youth captain and centre-back was held in police cells for several hours before being issued with a caution and sent home.
'They were all over each other and they just couldn’t help themselves. Officers told them to move on and they agreed but they didn’t get very far before they were at it again. We had no choice (but) to arrest them'
Police source
A police source said: ‘The pair of them were spotted on CCTV in a virtual state of undress but it was only when they move to a doorway we had to send a patrol out.
‘They were all over each other and they just couldn’t help themselves. Officers told them to move on and they agreed but they didn’t get very far before they were at it again.
‘We had no choice (but) to arrest them because all and sundry would have seen what they were up to. Why they didn’t just get a room is beyond us.’
A Merseyside Police spokesman confirmed an 18-year-old man and a 19-year-old woman were arrested in Liverpool early on Monday morning

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
feck off. You can't even bang a chick in a doorway anymore. feck England and your Big Brother/1984 type survaillance.

Mainoldo

If it was a famous woman then we'd have a real good story... Where's Tulisa when you need her.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Assumung she was correct age i can think of about a million things worse than this

204Red

I think we should all reserve judgement until we see clear, graphic photos of the woman involved.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Is there a release date for the CCTV video? Does it qualify as a celebrity sex tape?

Personally I'm jealous, I have had sex in public but it would be really exciting to get caught, I never have been!

TheReligion

Abusive
:lol: Held in cells for several hours.

Do the cops REALLY have nothing better to do?
Yeah they do which is why the idiot should have listen to their advice first time around or got a hotel room like any other normal person woudl do.

Anyway, you can't interview someone if they are under the influence so he will have been dealt with in the morning., hence being held for several hours.

jb8521

Realistically I would think he the bigger problem within the club will not be with what he was doing but the fact he was given a warning and ignored it so he was probably drinking and acting like a normal young lad rather than a professional footballer. That and the fact he was out in Liverpool on a monday night

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
To be fair hes probably always dreamed of scoring in liverpool.

padzilla

Hipster
Hardly the biggest crime in the world in fairness. Who hasn't filled a young lady in like an application form at the end of a night?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Guys we've got a problem, Luke said that a new devil is arriving

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
No wonder our youth prospects keep leaving they cant even afford a motel room to bang random women anymore

I blame the Glazers