LV Monopoly draft - QF2: harms vs Tuppet

With players at peak, who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
What's the score?

My vote would have been for harms, but seems people feel that draft mod should not vote in order to maintain neutrality. So haven't voted for last few matches...
You said it before the vote ended, it should count!
#justice #votefortrump #nototheriggedvoting #makethempayforit

harms

Staff
This is why I also suggested to remove change the vote option. There'll always be some with the shenanigans.
What shenanigans? I don't think that anyone was convinced by anto's "doubts", it was just clear that it was simply for the entertainment

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
This is why I also suggested to remove change the vote option. There'll always be some with the shenanigans.
Nobody changed anything. I mentioned it at what i thought was the close: tempted but wouldn't as in the event of another vote coming in it would have been a major feckup. It's just a matter of being responsible about it (e.g. I may yet switch in the other game, but won't do it at the death, it isn't right).

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
What shenanigans? I don't think that anyone was convinced by anto's "doubts", it was just clear that it was simply for the entertainment
Not a single person voted after that. I said I may switch at 14-12 but expected @Gio to vote, which he did almost immediately leaving it 14-13 all the way to the end.

harms

Staff
Nobody changed anything. I mentioned it at what i thought was the close: tempted but wouldn't as in the event of another vote coming in it would have been a major feckup. It's just a matter of being responsible about it (e.g. I may yet switch in the other game, but won't do it at the death, it isn't right).
Oh, you were serious. Can't understand the concept of letting someone down with the change of vote and the idea that it's unfair to change the vote late. If you want to - do it, if not - don't. It should be about fairness or politeness, only about what you think about the game's outcome.

To change the vote to make a draw is wrong too, since we don't have the option you will be nullifying someone's genuine vote

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I love @Tuppet's but wouldn't mind @harms' won it too. Two of well constructed teams, full of excellent players. It's just a matter of preference of either liking a more powerful or more skilful one, and it shows in the very close voting numbers.

Agreed that Tuppet's need to upgrade its defence. But Rijkaard/Matthaus would also be a significant improvement to Vieira/Tardelli, even at the cost of upgrading defence, imho.

Last edited:

harms

Staff
Speaking of reinforcements - imagine my team with Figueroa and Matthäus instead of Hierro and Bozsik :drool: More all-rounded and athletic CB and a more dynamic center-half, considering that I already have Charlton's and Zico's playmaking and enough players comfortable on the ball at the back.
It would've peaked in the semis though, can't think of a significant upgrade after that. Maybe some GOAT keeper instead of Jennings, and, I guess, Best would've been the only upgrade on Finney here.