LVG: Man Utd is a commercial club, not like Bayern Munich.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
If were are commercial club then people in charge would be hired based on their CV, not based on emotions
They are hired based on their CV but again, if people make decisions that dont understand football (hence commercial) it wont end well

Lee565

We are the worse in terms of balance when it comes to pursuing commercial success vs football success, the only other club on our level with such a poor balance is psg and look at the toxic and bottling mess that they are for the money they have thrown at recruitment/wages

DeGea’sFeet

Sad news regarding LVG. Wish him the best. Saw him on tv the other we thought he’d lost a lot of weight but didn’t look unhealthy and didn’t think anything. Wish him a speedy recovery

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Just saw the news and was a bit shocked tbh. However, even in coming out with this news, there's some typical Dutch badass LvG quotes :lol: . The article doesn't mention it but in other places, I read he has had this since the end of 2020.

You may say anything about the man but he certainly has the backbone of a United manager.

https://www.eurosport.com/football/...state-cancer-diagnosis_sto8871598/story.shtml

"You don’t die from prostate cancer, at least not in 90 per cent of the cases.

"It is usually other underlying diseases that kill you. But I had a pretty aggressive form, I got irradiated 25 times. Then you have a lot of management to do in order to go through life."

"I did have preferential treatment in the hospital. I was allowed in through the back door when I went to an appointment and was immediately pushed into another room. I have been treated wonderfully."

"You will of course tell your friends and relatives about it. The fact that nothing has come out yet also says something about my environment. That’s great."