Lyon or Leipzig will win Champions League

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It'll be one of those, PSG or Bayern. I'm very confident about that.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
As long as it isn’t PSG.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Bayern will walk it, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Leipzig knock out PSG. Like City, they don’t really know these roads and have failed too many times to inspire confidence.

OleBoiii

This is the hottest of takes.

But it's not really that crazy. It's been far too long since an underdog won the CL. Chelsea '12 was the last time, if I'm not mistaken? Before that we had Liverpool's shite team and Porto with their luck.

RoyH1

As long as it isn’t PSG.
Feel the same way.

it's in the following order for me:

Lyon, Leipzig.........Bayern.....................................................................................................................PSG

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
The Zeitgeist of 2020 would surely be that either Qatar or an Austrian energy drink wins it and not a traditional club like Lyon or Bayern.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
If we're going by Zeitgeist PSG would win it because big corporate money can buy their way out of everything.

Paul_Scholes18

I think Lyon can do it. Just need to survive the Bayern attack.
Then they know how to deal with PSG.
Funny thing is Lyon and Leipzig played in the same group.
Yet noone called it group of death as deserved ;).

King Andow

If a team with Depay and Moussa Dembele win the UCL I'll never post here again.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Guess this will be answered tonight.

The collective in Liepzig v the Individuals of PSG ?

Weird things have happened so far in the CL, Sterling miss, Barcelona given historic thrashing, let's see what the football gods have in store for us next couple of nights :lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I’d love Lyon to win it after all the PSG dominance and money spent it’s another French team that gets the CL.

ThinkTank@Cafe

By Zeitgeist I mean: cancelled Euros, no Ballon d’Or, no fans at the stadiums, weird calendar. A lot of unexpected events . RBL or Lyon on top of that will be ideal match to the times. Bayern and even PSG are kinda expected. Lewandowski, Neymar, and all that money.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Bayern has answers to all the remaining teams. It would defy belief if they did not manage to breeze through it.

They have the whole pitch covered. It's rare to see such a balanced team. They don't have one, specific, playstyle. They're just good at everything.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's interesting to see people root for one of the sugar daddied club and the one with the least history since it was founded 11 years ago.

el3mel

Well in this one match ko format pretty much anything can happen. One bad day and you are out.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Anyone but PSG tbh.

Also, I've watched some Lyon highlights, their counter attack is really quite strong, I can see them giving Bayern plenty of trouble, if Bayern lose focus in defense.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
By Zeitgeist I mean: cancelled Euros, no Ballon d’Or, no fans at the stadiums, weird calendar.
That doesn't really qualify as being Zeitgeist, though.

Unless you argue that covid-19 - and its impact on the world - is Zeitgeist-ish in itself. Which - I suppose - you could. So, yeah - perhaps.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I feel like you have just discovered a new word and are just aiming to use it at every opportunity now, whether it works or not.
You're just not getting the zeitgeist of the thread.

Spaghetti

Mom's
I feel like you have just discovered a new word and are just aiming to use it at every opportunity now, whether it works or not.
I feel like it’s you that’s just learnt the word. The OP repeated it for emphasis. Maybe this is the zeitgeist of the thread