g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Madrid is the perfect city and Real is the perfect club to play (and support)

the_cliff

I've always liked Real Madrid. Classy, prestigious, a long and impressive history.

Having said all that, if and when we get back to the point where we're competing with them in Europe I'll be calling them cheating cnuts and whatnot almost immediately.
Of course. That's a given.

BorisManUtd

Praise us ya bastards. Keeping Liverpool and City from success so often.

:wenger: :drool: :lol:
Yeah I'm very grateful to you have to say. Real Madrid in Europe (and City domestically) have made last decade at least bearable for us, otherwise it would've been too depressing. Well done and thanks.

bakalhau

Different class. Started watching them for real with Mourinho and throughout the years I fell in love with their CL mystic. Today was just another example out of dozens.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
None of you start talking shit btw, after all those times we got rid of Liverpool and City :nono:

BorisManUtd

They are inevitable. I can't even be annoyed either as they saved us from multiple City and Liverpool CL wins.

JogaBonitoRooney

The United supporting Madrid ***** are out even when they're not knocking out direct PL rivals and getting through with ref help. A Dortmund upset will be delicious.

Edit - Hah can't believe the S word is censored

Last edited:

Tyrion

I'd rather them over City or Liverpool obviously but I'd prefer Dortmund over them for equally obvious reasons.