Maguire is no longer United captain

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
He has effectively had his balls chopped off in public, and him hanging around says he is fine with it. After being dropped all last season I'm gobsmacked he is here now, but he does indeed appear to be one of the biggest wet lettuces I have ever seen

Even if you say oh well the club owes him money, that's still reflects poor on him. Instead of kick-starting the end of his career elsewhere at his natural level and salvaging some credibility back
This is bs. There are loads of football fans, including plenty here, who love that thrill of online pile-ons, that will continue to deride him whether he stays here or goes elsewhere. There's a truckload of people to laugh at him and say 'that's your level' if he moves to a mid-table or relegation-scrapping club.

Is he more the 'wet lettuce' for wanting to stay and fight for his place at the biggest club in the country, rather than move somewhere like West Ham? I'd imagine it's way more mentally challenging for him to remain at United, given the guy's had bomb threats to house.

clarkydaz

This is bs. There are loads of football fans, including plenty here, who love that thrill of online pile-ons, that will continue to deride him whether he stays here or goes elsewhere. There's a truckload of people to laugh at him and say 'that's your level' if he moves to a mid-table or relegation-scrapping club.

Is he more the 'wet lettuce' for wanting to stay and fight for his place at the biggest club in the country, rather than move somewhere like West Ham? I'd imagine it's way more mentally challenging for him to remain at United, given the guy's had bomb threats to house.
he's about 4th/5th choice and weve just drafted in Jonny bloody Evans. He isnt wanted by the manager