Major 1988th breakthrough in Bruno Fernandes transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranchero

Yes. It has got that ridiculous.

Is there any other side in world football that attracts such protracted transfers? Diehard fans will be only too aware of this pattern since the days of Moyes. Memories of Wesley Sneijder, Herrera and Ces Fabregas. That's just off the top of my head.

Why can't we just get it done? Because we are a laughing stock with regard to our transfer dealings.

Today Ole acts in his press conference as if nothing is happening. Straight bat. Party line stuff.

"Now is not the time to talk about the recruitment," he said. "Yeah we are always looking to improve the squad. Now is not the time to start a discussion." Except it might have gone unnoticed we are desperately short in numbers and equally importantly...quality.

"You're never 100% sure something is going to happen, until it happens. So we will update you if something happens."

Which has to be the joke quote of the week.

And he believed staying in the Liverpool game until the last kick, but ultimately losing 2-0 is "a stride forward". The plot hath been lost with the hero.

"There are signs we are on the right track," he said.

He is at the wheel.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
We already have a Bruno Fernandes thread, I’m not sure if OP has seen it though.

Ahhhh remember when the bestest run club in the World took 2 transfer windows to sign VVD.
“It’s only us I tell you, I tell you, I’m angry, every other club does their business in day”.

Inter - Lukaku

We should make a list for these meltdown types to refer to.

De Ligt - Juve
Lukaku - Inter
Countinho - Barca
Pogba - Madrid
Griezmann - Barca
Hudson Odoi - Bayern
Sane - Bayern
Hazard - Madrid
De Ligt - Juve
VVD - Liverpool

More please....

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Locking this, please don't create new threads for personal blog style musings.

Status
Not open for further replies.