Man City's inevitable Treble

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
To be fair it is probably their destiny to cheat their way to the top

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
They were fairly poor by their own lofty standards today and if they repeat that kind of performance Inter has a real chance.

Some of that was due to Ten Hag having a good game plan and United playing quite well without the ball but I also thought City just lacked sharpness and cutting edge. Their front three plus KDB did very little all match and they just didn’t move the ball with the crispness and tempo of the last few months. Rotating the team the last few PL matches may have caused them to lose momentum and sharpness.

croadyman

They were fairly poor by their own lofty standards today and if they repeat that kind of performance Inter has a real chance.

Some of that was due to Ten Hag having a good game plan and United playing quite well without the ball but I also thought City just lacked sharpness and cutting edge. Their front three plus KDB did very little all match and they just didn’t move the ball with the crispness and tempo of the last few months. Rotating the team the last few PL matches may have caused them to lose momentum and sharpness.
Yeah the trouble was he haven't got the attacking threat to punish them properly. Whether the likes of Martinez & Lukaku can next Saturday remains to be seen of course.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

That’s actually what’s pissing off. In that it was a close game, and we had our chances. A lack of sharpness of set pierces, top end and obviously DDG cost us

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I think City will beat Inter comfortably saturday.
The one thing that gives me the hope of a chance is that Stones can’t play as a false CDM when Inter play with 2 strikers in partnership.

Inter press with 5 forward players & a 2 striker partnership - so the freedom for the CB’s to come to midfield is not going to be as easy.

On the other side - Inter play with a back 3 - which may be numerically harder for a single central striker like Haaland more so than trying to take a 2 CB partnership on.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I think City will beat Inter comfortably saturday.
I have one doubt for that final.

City will either beat Inter:

a) comfortably this Saturday.

b) very comfortably this Saturday.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Ultimate Lukaku vs Haaland showdown to decide who is the best Lukaku.