Man dies during bull-running event in Spanish city of Onda

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Man dies during bull-running event in Spanish city of Onda

A 55-year-old man has died after being gored at a bull-running event in the eastern Spanish town of Onda.
The man was repeatedly attacked by the bull at the Fira de Onda festival, suffering a head wound and having an artery punctured in his left thigh.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59103659

I’ll not comment further.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I'm surprised more people don't die like this.

I saw a clip a few months ago a guy filmed of his wife being attacked by one and it was vicious, left her with a huge gapping wound.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Mess with the horn you got to pay the consequence

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
It’s funny reading this thread back and the comments regarding the initial matador incident, all the “this person was a human being” “he had a family”, a bull killing a matador is objectively quite funny.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm amazed this type of stuff is still allowed to happen in 2021.

Especially as I believe they kill the bull afterwards? I have zero sympathy for anybody that takes part.

Deery

Dreary
Someone needs to sit that bull down and have a good stern talking to, can’t run about killing people like that..

Cloud7

Chat Bull get horned.

No sympathy for anyone that participates in activities like this that revolve around animal torture.

I don’t care to hear he was a human, he was someone’s family or any of the usual crap. You can very much go through life without this.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I'm amazed this type of stuff is still allowed to happen in 2021.

Especially as I believe they kill the bull afterwards? I have zero sympathy for anybody that takes part.
PETA is trying to get the term ‘bullpen’ removed from the American sports lexicon & renamed ‘arm barn,’ yet there’s still shit like this happening, bull fighting & running.

I also agree that no fecks should be given to anyone harmed while participating in such events.

Paxi

Not his biggest fan, far from it, but wish him a speedy reincarnation.

Jaxa

Great News,

I used to live in Spain and the small town i was living in at the time used to host these now and again, i attended one once and it was god damn awful, the poor bull was getting fire crackers thrown at it, people constantly slapping it with spatulas to get it's attention, they had fireworks strapped to it's horns as well, truly awful and 100% unnecessary, there is literally no good this kind of thing does and it's only use is for humans to get there sick kick from ffs

Makes me angry just thinking about it

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Great News,

I used to live in Spain and the small town i was living in at the time used to host these now and again, i attended one once and it was god damn awful, the poor bull was getting fire crackers thrown at it, people constantly slapping it with spatulas to get it's attention, they had fireworks strapped to it's horns as well, truly awful and 100% unnecessary, there is literally no good this kind of thing does and it's only use is for humans to get there sick kick from ffs

fecking hell

Paxi

Great News,

Yes when you describe that it’s very hard to have any sort of sympathy for these people.

Deery

Dreary
I used to think it would be cool to run with the bulls in Pamplona when I was younger, now I think it would be damn stupidity to do it.

Last edited:

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I'm surprised more people don't die like this.

I saw a clip a few months ago a guy filmed of his wife being attacked by one and it was vicious, left her with a huge gapping wound.
Good that he thought to stand and film it rather than help her.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I don't mind some of the bull sports but that's probably because I like cheering for the bulls and seeing them feck people up.

That said I wouldn't enjoy seeing someone get killed but I guess that's the risk you take messing around with an horned animal that can weigh between 1000 and 3000 lbs and is perennially seething with testosterone fuelled rage.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Bulls 1, Daft Humans 0

Sorry for his loved ones.

Moby

Dick
Great News,

Why the feck do those morons do all that?

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Great News,

Disgusting. What kind of people thinks that this is okay?