• Djemba-Djemba

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Forlan

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Ain't seen the highlights yet myself so no point commenting till I do....

BusbyReds

No poll?

Ronaldo for me, with Giggs close behind. Yes, Giggsy scored twice, but Ronaldo totally changed the match.

Dr. Gonzo

With Ronaldo appearing on the pitch the whole team started to perform like a well oiled machine, resulting in 3 goals in 20 minutes. :devil:

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I'm gonna move this to the United forum to give it a bit more exposure....

penfold52

It had to be Roy Keane ,never gave up for the whole 90 mins.(whats new)

Ronaldo ....when he came on ,he did change the the game ,this boy turned the Bolton defence inside and out ,they could not cope with him.

Eric Djemba Djemba ,he's played in that midfield for years (it looked that way,,again),the mans so strong on the ball.

Tim Howard ...faultless game.
M.O.M Keane

Mr. Wood

Circle Jerkin' Wannabe
Has to be Ronaldo. The first half was a bit dull. The match picked up a bit in the second half, but it came to live when Ronaldo was subbed on. He made an immediate impact.

Hope he starts against Newcastle. He'll teach Bramble & co. a little lesson.

Mush

Shit this guy is the breath of fresh air United have needed for the last two seasons. Once it became apparent United's wingers (Giggs & Becks) didn't beat defenders as wingers should, this sort of player should have been brought in. Anyway, the guy gives us that new dimension we need. Up until his appearance we were struggling to make any forward headway against Bolton. The ball was not sticking up front and Bolton kept coming back at us. They certainly looked to have a goal in them as it stood at one nil. Ronaldo gave us an outlet to actually break from and he created space by dragging defenders with him. When the ball was given to him in a one on one situation it usually resulted in them being skinned. Although there were some solid performances by others, notably Keane, this kid changed the game in the 30 minutes he was on the pitch. A feat which no other player seemed capable of on the day. Why oh why its took this long to get another speedy winger/forward with dribbling ability. Who knows what we might have achieved in the last two years.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
Has to be Ronaldo,came on,changed the game and showed of his skills :drool: Let's hope there's more to come! :drool:

Zion

MOM must be that ugly fellow.... what was his name...
starts with ronal...

ho ye... Ronaldinho...

Thanks for not coming.... we have a real jewel under our hands now..

P.S.

Thank you Barca :lol: :lol: :lol:

pjaya

it got to be Keano! :devil:
working non stop for the whole match.

MauritianRed

Isn't it quite ironical that in the past we have not rated players who played only 30 mins or less - like "Phil Neville was not on the pitch long enough to be rated"...?

Anyway, Ronaldo was my MOTM. He changed the game just by his presence. Bolton stopped attacking as they were pushed back by the man Ronaldo. I don't think even Ronaldhino would have ignited OT like CR did. Let's hope he remains consistent.

Special mention also to Djemba who seems to have all the attributes of a young Keano. TH needs also mentioning, cauz the chip by Nolan in the first half would have been in were it Barthez in goal. All this and we have not even seen Kleberson yet. Life as a Utd supporter was never more thrilling. Our next game cannot come soon enough...

PaulScholes03

Ryan Giggs's opening goal took the pressure off the team and forced Bolton to push forward a bit more. His second, created via Ronaldo, Scholes and RVN, finished them off.

Ronaldo, on the other hand, rejuvenated a stale team after an hour. His step-overs, dribbling, pace, crossing, grit, ability to take knocks, willingness to track back and tackle were very impressive. PLUS he was responsible for creating the penalty that RVN missed as well as the second goal, not to mention several other runs he made and chances he created.

A close call, but I would give it to Giggs.

littlema

Giggs's goals are very important!
of course, Ronaldo's performance is great!

Kevrockcity

this is a tough decision, but i would have to go with ronaldo. the game clearly changed when he stepped out on to the pitch - united's form was drastically better for it. keane and giggs are a very close second.