Man Utd batter Chelsea at Old Trafford to secure Top 4 | FA Cup Final Preview

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Nik(@Rood) and Imran(@Annihilate Now!) discuss United's emphatic 4-1 win over Chelsea at Old Trafford and celebrate Manchester United being back in the Champions League. They also discuss United Women, takeover latest and transfer rumours before previewing the FA Cup Final vs. Manchester City.

What are your thoughts, troops? Happy securing top 4? Thoughts for the final?

Check out our Linktree for other listening links, social media, Patreon, podcast history etc https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

Hope you guys enjoyed the episode! Any questions or thoughts for next time?

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
I have this tweet saved up and always post it just to remind folks of who Rashford is.

And then he went through that whole weird spell after his surgery. This season shouldn't surprise folks and he's coming into his prime.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
I had inexplicably forgotten that the FA Cup final is before the CL, that changes things for me and losing to City won't feel so bad. I actually can see Inter stealing their thunder now. Just some emotional hedging.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I had inexplicably forgotten that the FA Cup final is before the CL, that changes things for me and losing to City won't feel so bad. I actually can see Inter stealing their thunder now. Just some emotional hedging.
I give us more chance than Inter !

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I have this tweet saved up and always post it just to remind folks of who Rashford is.

And then he went through that whole weird spell after his surgery. This season shouldn't surprise folks and he's coming into his prime.
I always backed Marcus and couldn't understand the ridiculous level of criticism he got last season when coming back from surgery (the majority of this forum wanting him sold!)

Still never expected a 30goal season from him though - smashing even the most positive of expectations

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
I give us more chance than Inter !
I actually think the opposite. I just feel like the best opportunity to deny them would be on the final leg of this potential treble. It's like the stakes aren't high enough yet on this second leg to affect proceedings.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I actually think the opposite. I just feel like the best opportunity to deny them would be on the final leg of this potential treble. It's like the stakes aren't high enough yet on this second leg to affect proceedings.
I'm hopeful City's lack of momentum will count against them as the league was already wrapped up and they lost on Sunday

back in '99 we had 3 huge matches in 10 days to win each part of the treble

Partridge

If we are to stop city, we should roughhouse them..if we lose, which is highly likely, we can at least send em away with a few lumps n bumps, give em some issues pre champs league final.

Reactions: Rood

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
A bit late to this, good work guys. Good to hear nice words about Phil Jones.