Managers Draft - MJJ VS CRAPPY

Which team would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Knew was always gonna lose in first round with Michels :(

Anyway I am glad that I did not win by manager's votes since I don't believe in relegating scan voters to second class citizens.

@Annahnomoss @Balu - I had to distance my self for tiki taka as much as possible since it is toxic for scan voters now days. As it I got killed by them, I probably exaggerated it but the crux of the argument is the same, there are some key differences between total football and how even Barca played (let alone Spain). Bayern under Pep still mix it up but Barca at times refused to adopt any other attacking tactic that their usual to the detriment of losing key matches.
Honestly, I'm shocked that you went out in the first round. I thought you had one of the strongest teams in the competition, and you carried yourself excellently with the tactics and the debate. You certainly gave the impression that you knew the system and your players thoroughly, and that carries alot of weight for me.

Well done @MJJ , that was a mighty debate you had with Crappy and you countered him well! I still have my reservations about the Baggio/Del Piero axis as your main avenue of attacking, but you have a nucleus of great players and it'll be good to see how you strengthen now. Lippi as an international manager opens up a few tasty options.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Honestly, I'm shocked that you went out in the first round. I thought you had one of the strongest teams in the competition, and you carried yourself excellently with the tactics and the debate. You certainly gave the impression that you knew the system and your players thoroughly, and that carries alot of weight for me.
Only Cruyff, Neeskens are voter friendly. Even someone like Krol is one of the forgotten players. Let alone the likes of Kiezer, Haan, Vasovic.

MJJ

Well done @MJJ , that was a mighty debate you had with Crappy and you countered him well! I still have my reservations about the Baggio/Del Piero axis as your main avenue of attacking, but you have a nucleus of great players and it'll be good to see how you strengthen now. Lippi as an international manager opens up a few tasty options.
Thanks Pat.

Strengthening will be a bit tough as most of the other teams have far better players available but lets see.