Manager's Press Conference | Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur | Ralf Rangnick | Premier League

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
So, he says Rashford trains well but he is not representing that on the pitch.

hobbers

Find it hard to believe Rashford trains so well given how he behaves on the pitch or his demeanour even when warming up. Talk about being psychologically hamstrung.

SATA

Exciting week ahead. Beat Spurs and then Atletico and we'll feel a lot better than we are now. I want our name in the hat for the next draw of the CL

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
That sounds like a confidence issue.
I'd agree, IF he didn't have same issues under Ole too, considering Ole gave him trust like no other manager would do. But then his running off the ball is missing too, so I would say his mind is elsewhere, or he has became too complacent.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
"There's a great game tomorrow Ralf, so what do you think about Chelsea?"

Followed by two exactly the same questions from last friday.

Yakuza_devils

Really hope Rashford can regain his forms.

We have already lost Greenwood and Martial. Can't bear to lose the 3 of them where we once thought would go on to be world class players for us.

Feel sorry for Ralf at this point, players letting him down so badly and so many have checked out.

I hope he picks some hungry players and we can somehow have a good game which we weren’t expecting

Foxbatt

So basically he is saying that Rashford on match day does feck all?

hobbers

We have already lost Greenwood and Martial. Can't bear to lose the 3 of them where we once thought would go on to be world class players for us.
I don't think anyone realistic ever thought Martial or Rashford would be world class players. Too many glaring weaknesses even at their best form.

Greenwood is the big loss.

AFC NimbleThumb

I don't think anyone realistic ever thought Martial or Rashford would be world class players. Too many glaring weaknesses even at their best form.

Both looked particularly promising under LVG, the revisionism with both players is ridiculous. Neither we’re going to be Ronaldo or Messi, absolutely no reason they shouldn’t have been world class , whatever the feck that is anyway. Both have fell well short of what was hoped for.

All 3, yes even Greenwood, show signs of being woefully under coached which is unfortunate.

Revaulx

Probably, but years of Jose and Ole didn’t help the first two’s development.

I don’t think Greenwood was a dead cert either. Reports of a lack of professionalism, even though the issues concerned were relatively minor, were enough to make me wonder whether he’d really got the necessary dedication to fulfill his obvious potential.

maroon

The video got removed from the official YouTube channel. Wonder why.

Yakuza_devils

Martial broke into the scene at Man Utd at 18 years old. He was one of our star player in his debut season. His dribbling and speed was sublime. He was also calm and collected in his finishing. He was already playing at very high level at 18 and most think he will go on to be one of the top player in the world. The next Thierry Henry.

Rashford broke into the scene at very young age too. His speed and directness makes him special. For a few seasons, he was one of our best players in attack. He was considered as one of the best young players in the world alongside Mbappe.

IMO, Greenwood is the biggest talent amongst the 3. He is truly the best ever natural finisher the club has ever seen. Yes, even better than RVN and RVP. He is still young and improving until the unfortunate thing happened. I think there is no way back for him.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Again no quotes :mad:

Fecking op is more lazy than our players downing tools.

Starting threads like this without quotes should be a bannable offense.