Manchester City - "Emptihad"

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
My wife has just walked by the Midland Hotel. If anyone is in town now they’re offering 50.00 and a free City top to stand around on the side of the road!

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
That part was hilarious. He quickly got defensive about the fact city don’t have many fans.
"I was one of four...that's not to say we don't have loads of fans. You just wouldn't know them because they go to another school."

decorativeed

Just started to absolutely bucket it down. Sir Matt must have had a hand in this.
I chuckled a fair bit when the thunder started rolling over my house a few miles east of Manchester. I'm not a believer, but there was something written about worshipping false idols...

quadrant

Honestly don't remember seeing rain and hail come so hard out of nowhere like that. Proper flash flood levels, and those hailstones looked painful.

Cambion

Thunderstorms and hail in Sale. The football gods are angered by the parade built on financial doping. Hope its heading into town. Up to 100 people could get wet.

quadrant

It happened yesterday!
What happened just then was 10X as hard as what happened yesterday. There was hailstones about 1/2cm across and the street outside my house is literally one large puddle across the entire road.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
What happened just then was 10X as hard as what happened yesterday. There was hailstones about 1/2cm across and the street outside my house is literally one large puddle across the entire road.
I was caught in it yesterday and it felt fecking horrible. If you’re saying it wasn’t that bad and I’ve been complaining for 24 hours for nothing I’ll barter you.

quadrant

I was caught in it yesterday and it felt fecking horrible. If you’re saying it wasn’t that bad and I’ve been complaining for 24 hours for nothing I’ll barter you.
Yesterday was bad, no question, what just happened then was insane. I live on a main road in Withington, it's literally flooded from pavement to pavement. When the hail came down, the garden looked like it had snowed, it was so white. Also there's about 5 car alarms going off from the hailstone. Only lasted 5 minutes, now its just rumbling and flashing a bit.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Ha! Read yesterday their bus parade is today and thought "hopefully it is pouring rain with thunders". So far so good! Keep it going. Maxbe I am a witch?

NWRed

Can't help but think that the apocalyptic rain and thunder in Manchester is God's judgement on City and their treble.

djembatheking

Yesterday was bad, no question, what just happened then was insane. I live on a main road in Withington, it's literally flooded from pavement to pavement. When the hail came down, the garden looked like it had snowed, it was so white. Also there's about 5 car alarms going off from the hailstone. Only lasted 5 minutes, now its just rumbling and flashing a bit.
That is what we want when the players are on the bus.

Devil You Know

If City fans sing "We're not really here" and there's nobody there to hear it, does it really make a sound?

Redfrog

“God saved me” :lol: ….No mate, I think a little bit of cheating saved you.

His team won the treble and he can only speak about when United won the CL in 2008… So sad for them.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
His team won the treble and he can only speak about when United won the CL in 2008… So sad for them.
That's because he remembers watching our 2008 CL final, in his full United kit.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They shouldn't have gone partying in Ibiza and had the parade yesterday with their dozens of fans.

KKidAA

I honestly think if United fans didn't exist they wouldn't even be out celebrating. They live to wind us up.

Also, they always have to mention they were there for the bad times, like they've served their time and now deserve everything that is happening.

Chief123

Even on the official Man City YouTube channel, they’ve got city fans on stage just talking constantly about Utd. They really have been burnt over the years.

Bert_

I honestly think if United fans didn't exist they wouldn't even be out celebrating. They live to wind us up.

Also, they always have to mention they were there for the bad times, like they've served their time and now deserve everything that is happening.
He was 13 when they won the league. 8 years old when Abu Dhabi took over. He's never experienced the bad times.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
"thousands" celebrate trophy parade

Well done...you massive club...

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Even on the official Man City YouTube channel, they’ve got city fans on stage just talking constantly about Utd. They really have been burnt over the years.
They are obsessed with us. They really need therapy, because winning trophies isn't curing the inferiority complex.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
wait there…I live off a main road in withington. Do you like Kyotoya?