Manchester City - "Emptihad"

SER19

It wasn't us it wasn't us.

Sacks the people they hired.

A cringe fest of a club who will end up with an interesting half chapter in the history of football, if that.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
The crowds were horrendous on Piccadilly approach and it's not even the best Greggs in town.

Chief123

“God saved me” :lol: ….No mate, I think a little bit of cheating saved you.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Had a message from a mate at the council. The parade was delayed not because of the thunderstorms but because of the lack of fans. They’re gonna see if it fills up and go from there. One of the councillors was apparently screaming “We’ve spent thousands on this, we can’t let it be seen this empty.” Worth keeping an eye on.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Had a message from a mate at the council. The parade was delayed not because of the thunderstorms but because of the lack of fans. They’re gonna see if it fills up and go from there. One of the councillors was apparently screaming “We’ve spent thousands on this, we can’t let it be seen this empty.” Worth keeping an eye on.
Yeah but your name.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
“God saved me” :lol: ….No mate, I think a little bit of cheating saved you.

What lows has he seen as a City fan if he's only 23?

They've been a PL side for as long as he's been alive and oil-rich before he finished primary school.

Edit: Just watched the video, apparently Stuart Pearce and a hammering by Middlesbrough scarred him.

Best bit is him accidentally revealing that there were only four City fans in his school.

Manncunian

It’s not even two deep along the route :lol:. You could head to Deansgate now and get a spot right at the front if you wanted. Imagine being able to do that in 99?

You wouldn’t have been able to do that at the 2013 parade. I was there and it was absolutely bloody rammed.

SuperiorXI

It’s not even two deep along the route :lol:. You could head to Deansgate now and get a spot right at the front if you wanted. Imagine being able to do that in 99?

You wouldn’t have been able to do that at the 2013 parade. I was there and it was absolutely bloody rammed.
I went to the 2013 parade and couldn't get anywhere near the bus, I could see the tip of it at best. Still a great day out. Manchester was overrun.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I want photos people. Anything on socials?

Heinzesight

I’ve seen some rain in my time in Manchester, but that was crazy. Couldn’t happen to a nicer set of fans. All three of them.

Jacko21

I’ve seen some rain in my time in Manchester, but that was crazy. Couldn’t happen to a nicer set of fans. All three of them.
Was a mad 10 minutes that!

Parade buses won’t be going anywhere until the thunder and lighting has passed.

Chief123

Best bit is him accidentally revealing that there were only four City fans in his school.
That part was hilarious. He quickly got defensive about the fact city don’t have many fans.