Manchester City v Manchester United

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
If Berbatov had played as poorly as Rooney or Giggs in that half, there would be another 10 threads about how crap he is.
If Berbatov would've played as well as Rooney this season and had a poor first half against City there wouldn't be 10 threads on how crap he is.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Gibson has made some decent tackles and been occasionally useful. Giggs has not. I know it won't happen, but Nani on for Giggs at the half would be fantastic.

SirAF

Ageist
Gibson and Giggs have been shit, otherwise it's decent enough. Get Nani on early in the second half and really go for it !

andualem

is it just me or has Rooney put on a few, during his injury lay off??

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Played pretty well, better than I expected. But Rooney and Giggs not really on-song.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
He's all over actually. Free role.
So essentially he is playing in the middle as the free role starts from there. Most of his area stats show he is playing in the middle.

If anyone is playing on the left it's Fletcher.

FlawlessThaw

If Berbatov had played as poorly as Rooney or Giggs in that half, there would be another 10 threads about how crap he is.
If Berbatov had played as well as Rooney and Giggs have done for United he would be starting.

Spammy

Being watched; will learn to post in the correct f
Gloves are worn for traction primarily. Someone li
City are too rigid. They also look a bit anxious and overawed by the occasion.

Adebayor drives me mad. He's big, strong and a powerful runner but he's never got his head screwed on and never gets in the fecking box. If he had a brain he'd be dangerous.

I can't see City getting anything out of this game. I think a Gibson or Feltcher goal will open this game up and you may even add a second late on.

FlawlessThaw

Giggs started on the left and it seems Fletcher is covering the space as Giggs has been everywhere.

Anyhow.
You're right about Fletcher covering space but Giggs has been primarily in the middle playing off Rooney.

RonaldoVII

Berbatov plays consistently poor that's why he gets slated, there is no comparison to Roons and Giggs.
Isn't it 9 goals in past 12 starts? 12 goals in 21 starts in the league this season, playing off the striker. Compare that to Gerrard/Lampard when discounting penalties.

Giggs has been consistently poor for a month or two.

goldenballs

Victoria's secret
City are too rigid. They also look a bit anxious and overawed by the occasion.

Adebayor drives me mad. He's big, strong and a powerful runner but he's never got his head screwed on and never gets in the fecking box. If he had a brain he'd be dangerous.

I can't see City getting anything out of this game. I think a Gibson or Feltcher goal will open this game up and you may even add a second late on.
As long as he continues trying to shoot from the half way line, he'll struggle to get one..;)

Legend16

that was an excellent half from the lads. we are controlling the game as much as can be expected away from home in such a big derby and scholes is a cut above in midfield. giggs has put in a great shift despite it not quite happening for him up front. but he is trying things and sooner or later something will come off. think people on here should concentrate on the fact that our lads are in control of a game many thought we would struggle in.

a little more luck upfront and we will get the goal our play deserves. Come on United