Manchester City vs. Manchester United

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Loved our fans taking the piss of their 'Toure' chant. :lol:

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What a weekend. All we need now is to hear from Weaste
Would be nice. Come on Weaste give the lads a post and any fecker who brings it up when your back will get a ban surely by one of the mods.

Zen

So we've pretty much been embarrassed by probably our 3 longest standing rivals at home recently and nothing too major. One loss at home after a title and City fans throw a hissy fit? fecking hell.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
impossible task. the ground was covered with coins. unbelievable!
Hmmm, so it was somebody rich. We're narrowing it down, keep up the good work.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
City have dropped 7 points at home this season and its only Dec 9. Last year it was 2 points over the whole season. :)

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Wow, Joe really is brave! :D

More seriously, very well done to him.

DevilRed

Terrific match and we were rewarded for being brave and going 4-4-2. This season reminds me more and more of the good ol days where it was you score 2 we will score 3.

A last gasp winner by RVP. Who else? He has been the star of the season so far and performing wildly beyond expectations. Great performance from Rooney as well, took his two goals beautifully and really helped link up attack and midfield.

I thought Young and Cleverley were very lively and energetic today. Young especially had a very good match and caused their fullbacks some problems with his pace and running.

We really should have ran out 3-0 winners. The referee/linesman had a bit of a shocker today but the team that deserved the win came out with three points. Also, what a bunch of scummy fans they have. I hope they get stadium bans for throwing of coins.