Manchester City will choke the title

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Yup its done.

On to switching off football for a good while :lol: The media coverage on the quadruple will be nauseating

Green_Red

Another final day title decider on our hands.

Hammers playing a good game, Rice breaking up everything in midfield again.

Paul_Scholes18

Thought West Ham would stop City. Already have big money on Liverpool to win the title.

I almost hope they do. Just so we have the worst season ever. Then it can only go up.

Ok not really I hope City win, but it is not a great alternative anyway.

soapythecat

City blowing this title will be the title, and us dropping out of any European football will be the final mail in the worst season in living memory.

I’ve been a placed a bet on the rat munchers to win the CL to soften the blow.

copen1945

The mentality monster phrase invites ridicule understandably. Man City definitely don't have it. Beyond the quality stockpiled with the oil money, they crumble when their opponents challenge them just a little.

wr8_utd

:'(
The mentality monster phrase invites ridicule understandably. Man City definitely don't have it. Beyond the quality stockpiled with the oil money, they crumble when their opponents challenge them just a little.
They might not be mentality monsters but to not lose after being 2 down and with that makeshift defense vs a team as good as West Ham? That is impressive.

SER19

They might not be mentality monsters but to not lose after being 2 down and with that makeshift defense vs a team as good as West Ham? That is impressive.

Might be worth the disclaimer that the makeshift defence and keeper cost 240m with a 60m defensive mid. They were exactly drafting in teenagers

padr81

Supports
Man City
More confident we won't choke it after today, missed the first half as I was just getting home but thought we were brilliant in the bit of the game I saw. Mahrez is far too casual to take a pen of that importance, should have been Jesus but a good point all things considered, first time I'm confident all season we'll get it done.

wr8_utd

:'(
Might be worth the disclaimer that the makeshift defence and keeper cost 240m with a 60m defensive mid. They were exactly drafting in teenagers
It can cost 500m but its still makeshift and got an out of position Fernandinho. They've gotten unluckly these last few weeks with Walker, Dias and Stones all out. How would Liverpool do if all of TAA, VVD and maybe Matip were out?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
More confident we won't choke it after today, missed the first half as I was just getting home but thought we were brilliant in the bit of the game I saw. Mahrez is far too casual to take a pen of that importance, should have been Jesus but a good point all things considered, first time I'm confident all season we'll get it done.
The first half was strange as you didn't create all that much, completely controlled the ball but WH looked dangerous everything they entered your half.

Second half was, one chance aside, total domination.

I'd say that was a really good point in the context of the race and how up for it WH were

SER19

It can cost 500m but its still makeshift and got an out of position Fernandinho. They've gotten unluckly these last few weeks with Walker, Dias and Stones all out. How would Liverpool do if all of TAA, VVD and maybe Matip were out?
Think you're being incredibly generous in your sympathy there. 3 of those 4 defenders are defenders playing exactly where they should be. Cancelo a starter, laporte has 31 PL games to Stones 13. Fernandinho is deputising but my your metric most teams most weeks are playing a makeshift something or other