Manchester tier 3 - no fans allowed. London and Liverpool Tier 2 and can have fans.

iHicksy

I’ve said it before, we wouldn’t be anywhere near the position we are in now if there were fans in the ground. 2,000 or 30,000 doesn’t matter it would make a huge difference.
Agreed. It's also part of the reason why teams like Villa, Southampton, West Ham are performing so much better this season. The players in the top clubs are more used to dealing with pressure and stand to reason that they would have a greater percentage of players with a higher degree of mental strength. The playing field from a purely mental perspective has been leveled. There's less intensity to games being generated by fans and that emotional link that drives players on in games is no longer there. It's of huge benefit to certain teams/players and a massive detriment to others.

bleedred

Has to stop, with only certain clubs being allowed makes it fecking unfair.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Has to stop, with only certain clubs being allowed makes it fecking unfair.
It is a joke when only a couple of teams are allowed fans.
However it didn't help those scousers today did it :)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s a fecking joke that they cram them into one stand instead of dotting them around the vast stadium.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
It is a joke when only a couple of teams are allowed fans.
However it didn't help those scousers today did it :)
It did.
They'd have lost without the fans

Crustanoid

Nothing Liverpool have done has been done with any integrity - why expect anything to change? It will end up them being in Tier 3 when only legal interventions can stop them, but then they will still have their inhalers

big rons sovereign

Can't have the darlings and everybody's second team suffering can we?
My old man's been working in Liverpool recently, had to get tested every other day. Says he never saw more than a couple.of people at that test centre. Reckons the mass testing thing is utter Bollox.
I've seen groups of 10/15 people travelling there for nights out all crammed into hotel rooms and marauading around the nightspots.
There's gonna be a spike coming there.