Manchester United Kits 2011/2012

Agent Red

Don't think the colourless crest looks great, but that might just be me not liking change.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
We've had monochrome badges before. That blue furry away shirt we had had an all white badge. I think we had a few umbro away tips with badges like that. The weird reversible top was another.

I like this shirt, minimalistic. White, red, black. Reminds me of that England top that Jimmy Saville designed.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not a fan of either tbh, don't like the colorless crest on the away in particular.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Hate the home kit, looks shit.

The away kit is classy though. I actually really like the colourless crest, although seem to be in the minority there.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Away kit much better tab the tablecloth

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
It's an ugly shirt alright. The away kit looks fine but I don't like the crest.

Saying it will grow on me doesn't matter. Loads of people get on with having ugly children just fine but if you could decide how they'd look you wouldn't make them that way.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Looks like the goalkeeper kit is green and not blue.

I wonder if the blue gingham kit will be the alternate instead of the blue hoop shirt from last season.

JB7

Looks like the goalkeeper kit is green and not blue.

I wonder if the blue gingham kit will be the alternate instead of the blue hoop shirt from last season.
We have 3 different goalkeeper shirts a season though. I'd imagine there will be green, blue and yellow next year.

Mainoldo

Is it me or does the new kit just remind you of 96 all over again... Without old traford in the back ground. The way how this season ended.. could be an omen.:drool:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Mine came today. Got my name on the back and number 9.

I have to say it looks quite classy when it's up close and personal.
Someone came into my work wearing it. I thought it looked even worse in real life. The only hope left is it looks alright on TV.

Has this been shown yet?
Think I like it

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It would've looked better without the yellow in the DHL.
Yeah probably but don't think DHL would have been happy.
I think it's alright for a training shirt. The asymmetric sleeves put me off at first, but it makes it look more like a training shirt (as if the big black bit didn't).

I'd rather buy it than the home shirt anyway :lol:

Rob Bowman

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Oh goody, you can buy United boxer shorts...wait, those are the actual ones?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
:lol: Gingham has found a way to infect the promising away kit - though black gingham shorts is many times more tolerable than the red gingham shirt.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
:lol: Gingham has found a way to infect the promising away kit - though black gingham shorts is many times more tolerable than the red gingham shirt.
Honestly I wish they'd feck off with their shit designs. Nike usually have solid kits for other teams (Milan, Arsenal, Juve) but we're forced to put up with this shite. Hell even the white kit is pretty poor, that red line going down the collar looks poor.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I like the shirt, apart from that stupidly high tight looking collar, and the big red stripe down the chest.

Makes it look like one of those tshirts the stick thin pretty boys buy from Topman to go with their massive quiffs and pants that are way too tight.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
White shirts are always cool, even our white one from the 10-11 season doesn't look that bad now...

Black gingham looks decent with a white shirt.

And now we know in which shirt we are going to play against Barcelona at Wembley in May.