Manchester United Kits 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Couldn't find the older thread, so I figured I'd make this one. All the apparent kits I saw before looked like shite because of the chevy logo, but I saw this retweeted and they don't seem bad at all, if true:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I'm not sure how to break this to Eurosport, but Cantona hsn't played for us for a while now.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I'm not sure how to break this to Eurosport, but Cantona hsn't played for us for a while now.
:lol: We are obviously brining him out of retirement to help us get 4th.

Do we really need that Chevrolet logo there?

Castia

They look better than some of the supposed new ones, the black one is actually really nice.

bosnian_red

They look better than some of the supposed new ones, the black one is actually really nice.
Yeah, we haven't had an all black one and in general our black kits were always brilliant. The black one in 07/08 was one of my favourites, I just regret the name I got on the back of that kit (tevez :mad:)

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I find it highly unlikely that Chevrolet would spend a ridiculous amount of money to sponsor us and not have their logo in colour.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Shame about the sponsor, but hey its all about the £££ these days.

Apart from that though they look beautiful. Love the black/charcoal.

jeston

It's just fan made.

There hasn't been any other leaks apart from the red/black ones posted in the other thread. It's looking ominously likely those could be the next kits..

decorativeed

Every year, without fail, people post these obviously home-made fantasy kit designs as 'leaked designs'. They aren't real this year any more than they were last year or the year before that.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
These are fake, but they look way better than the real ones.

Amir

Every year, without fail, people post these obviously home-made fantasy kit designs as 'leaked designs'. They aren't real this year any more than they were last year or the year before that.
Eventually, one of those 'fakes' turns out to be the right one. I suppose it's quite possible Nike themselves leak it just to get some views.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Eventually, one of those 'fakes' turns out to be the right one. I suppose it's quite possible Nike themselves leak it just to get some views.
The leaked ones do, the ones pictured on a hand-rail somewhere in Thailand. The clean computer-graphic fantasy designs do not.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
What is this about then, Fellaini posing in Warrior kits? Do they sponsor Belgium?

bosnian_red

Scholes 18

Can't go wrong with that.
Yeah I learned my lesson after that and now get players like scholes or giggs or players who you can't go wrong with (RVP, probably mata or Januzaj for next year if its a nice kit).

Red Stone

The red would look better with white trim instead of black. The other two look brilliant. I'd buy them if they were the real deal. Even the Chevrolet logo is borderline tolerable.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
All three look very good - it'll be a shame when the inevitably awful official designs are revealed.

bosnian_red

That doesn't seem all that awful it is true. Would still prefer a smaller logo but at least its not coloured in I guess :lol:
Maybe my expectations for the kit are just drastically lowered and it makes that a decent kit

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Those kits in the Eurosport tweet are brilliant.

Amazing that fan made kits are always better than the shit billion-dollar companies churn out.

decorativeed

The leaked ones do, the ones pictured on a hand-rail somewhere in Thailand. The clean computer-graphic fantasy designs do not.
Exactly. Nike are hardly going to design our kits on their computers complete with Cantona 7 on the reverse, either.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
It's not a good kit. However, when it's on the players (hopefully with the collar undone), we will get used to it. If the middle black stripe was gone, it wouldn't be that horrible.

It's about the money.

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
It's not a good kit. However, when it's on the players (hopefully with the collar undone), we will get used to it. If the middle black stripe was gone, it wouldn't be that horrible.

It's about the money.
I don't mind it at all on the players. I'm not sure they're interested in my clothes either.

If real, it's another money-saving effort from Nike. There's no way me or my kids are going to wear that ridiculously-designed shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.