Manchester United kits 2016/17

Nicklas

I think it's the best kit we've had since 07/08, clean and simple.

Mr. Ant

The adidas stripes down the sides? All new adidas jerseys have those - see Germany et al at the Euros.
Yes I know we aren't the only ones getting those stripes but it's still refreshing seeing Adidas do something new for a change, they were far too boring for the last 10 years.

Boznich

They might bug me if they aren't lined up properly
They already bug me cos they are a different colour dislike this new one a lot looks too scouse for my liking needs some black on it, it's not a patch on the current one which is my favorite since we had it last time in 83' :)

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Does anyone know the confirmed date for the home kit release?

Quite odd that we haven't released it when many others have. We could have unveiled Zlatan & Mkhitarayan in these and boosted shirt sales that bit more.

bonusroller

Does anyone know the confirmed date for the home kit release?

Quite odd that we haven't released it when many others have. We could have unveiled Zlatan & Mkhitarayan in these and boosted shirt sales that bit more.
I remember seeing a photo in this thread a good few pages back and it stated just before the tour. We play City 2 weeks Friday, but now also have Wigan next Saturday.

I agree it is daft that given we have announced the signings they are missing out on sales of players with their new numbers.

Hammerfell

It'll probably look good on the players. Shirts always look terrible on 35 year old Dave and his beer belly.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
I remember seeing a photo in this thread a good few pages back and it stated just before the tour. We play City 2 weeks Friday, but now also have Wigan next Saturday.

I agree it is daft that given we have announced the signings they are missing out on sales of players with their new numbers.
No kidding... I fail to see any logic in it. Last year it made sense given our contract with Nike only happenEd at the end of July but there's no reason to wait this long now.

That said, I'd still prefer this than Adidas unveiling our new kit before the old season was even over.

Robertd0803

I don't have any issue with the Chevrolet logo on the jerseys but the AON logo on all the training gear is very irritating. Its actually put me off buying some of the gear.

Silverman

I don't like the blue training gear and casual wear over the last year or so. Doesn't seem United. However, I do understand that ya need to change colours or it would get very repetitive.

Ivor Ballokov

...must...buy...chevrolet...
...bust...buy...chevrolet...
...bust...buy...chevrolet...
...bust...bust...chevrolet...
...bust...bust...bust...

Jaxdan

Is it out yet ?

Its being sold at adidas in kuwait !

Nice thing that it has Newton heath inside the shirt

I actually picked one up on ebay a couple weeks back. Paid about $30 for it. They shut the guy down and he is no longer selling them....hell may have been stolen, bootleg or whatever, but I got mine. And yep it looks just like that with Newton Heath markings, etc.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

What a disaster that would be :lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Not a fan of the shirt, don't like the stripes down the sides or the 2 tone effect.

Litch

First year for many a year I'll be buying a shirt.....just need to decide which name on The back?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
when is the home kit actually out?
First friendly? First game of tour?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Why do we feel the need to unveil our home kit after every club on the universe has
already done so?