Manchester United kits 2016/17

ottosec

Hmmm, I like it, would probably be even better with a V-neck.

sugar_kane

Nice, reminds me a little of the 07/08 kit.

It perhaps looks slightly like a training top, but I do like the fact they're trying something out slightly different with half and half, and I also like the stripes under the arms which I didn't notice the first couple of times I saw the image.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Won't be real. Don't believe it until I see our players in it. That Chevvy logo is fecking horrible, ruins my life. Can't be real, no arm stripes. Might just go and buy a red t-shirt from primark and stitch a badge on. I'm not paying £65 for that. Its Shit. Hexagons, WTF?! Half and half? We're not blackburn. feck adidas, I want Nike back.

I think that about covers the moaning topics..

Seriously though, I really like it. Simple and red. What a United home kit should be in my opinion.

ravi2

I freaking hate this kit. The only thing it makes me think of is Liverpool with those stripes on the side.
Our current kit would look dead good if it wasnt for that fecking Chevy logo on it. Took me a while to come to terms with that, eventually I caved and bought one.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
I freaking hate this kit. The only thing it makes me think of is Liverpool with those stripes on the side.

Personally not seeing that big a resemblence?

Stripes on the side/stripes on arm
2 different shades of red/1 shade
no collar/collar.
etc

Last edited:

Lynty

It seems that the side stripes will be on all Adidas kits for the next season, so they're not going anywhere. In light of this, any other stripes/patterns/textures etc. would make the kit look too busy. So if this is the root they're going down, at least it's plain.

I just wish they would pick one shade of red.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
So, it's just the Denmark kit? I guess if they're giving United that £750m, they've got to cut some corners somewhere. By giving all red teams the same kit.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
So, it's just the Denmark kit? I guess if they're giving United that £750m, they've got to cut some corners somewhere. By giving all red teams the same kit.

Not even a year into the adidas deal and we're already disappointed.

pacifictheme

For the supporter who loves half and half scarves... a half and half top.

Its shit. But then so are we. Synergy.

Traub

With LVG here I'll struggle to watch this team, so the kit doesn't make much of a difference tbh.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Are Adidas ditching the 3 stripes on the sleeves for all their teams?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Without a doubt fake

@JTW95 it's their new design yeah. They'll probably get them back though. Have a look at some of the euro 16 kits from adidas with the three stripes down the side.