Manchester United kits 2016/17

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
If that's the real kit, it's not great is it?..

Todd

I don't like the two-tone, but honestly overall I do like it, for a couple reasons:

1. No 3 stripes on the shoulders/sleeves. Having them makes every Adidas shirt look the same. Nice to see the change.

2. Round collar is so, so much better than a v-neck. I think v-necks look really dumb to be honest.

3. No white cuffs around the collar or end of the sleeves...looks so much better without them.

And I actually like the stripes down the inseam a bit.

Will have to see it in action, but if this is legit I definitely think it's a cleaner looking shirt than this season's generic, rather ugly offering.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
It's rubbish. Why would Nike make a kit for the 15/16 season when our deal with adidas was agreed in 2014?
it's not rubbish in the sense that's a fabricated story. kits are put together way in advance. in a somewhat related comparison, roger federer has said that nike already has his outfit picked out for events that are more than a year and a half away. the same process would most certainly be put in place for kitting up teams, as this is not done on a whim.

we only knew nike weren't going to sponsor us in july of 2014. no question whatsoever that they would have already been working on the 2015/16 design at that point, considering the 2014/2015 kit had already long been sorted internally.

Silverman

Bit off topic here but is kitbag considered good for jerseys and track tops etc?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Bit off topic here but is kitbag considered good for jerseys and track tops etc?
They just sell mostly recognised brands don't they? They're a huge online retailer though. Reputable and experienced but I'm not so sure they're the cheapest.

Silverman

They just sell mostly recognised brands don't they? They're a huge online retailer though. Reputable and experienced but I'm not so sure they're the cheapest.
Cheers. The reason i'm asking is cos the items im buying are quite cheap/on sale.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Quite awful really, both the half/half shades and the underarm stripes,
I am quite enjoying this years top though, despite the fact we're woeful on the pitch, perhaps next year we'll have the opposite, decent team/woeful shirt.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The stripes on the side of the body rather than on the shoulders looks weird, but if they were going to do that surely the away would do the same?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I actually love the look of the new kit.

eggwithsideburns

I quite like those kits, if they are the real versions I would be happy with them. Its a lot better not having a white cuff on the end of the sleeves.

diarm

More leaks suggesting a blue away kit over on footy headlines:

They also think a white and black third kit:

And also, apparently we're going to have some lovely and not at all cheesy wording on the back of the neckline:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Urgh surely not?

All those classy Adidas kits in recent years. Where's our classy kit?

Eddy_JukeZ

Love the away kit colors, but a higher quality pic is needed.

Home kit looks alright.

MDFC Manager

The away and third are already looking better then this year's, especially this year's third:wenger:

The home though... why not have a simple red one every year?

Truedevil

The away and third are already looking better then this year's, especially this year's third:wenger:

The home though... why not have a simple red one every year?
Because less people would be buying the almost exact looking kit year after year.

Swaters16

I've liked this season's kits so I'm expecting to be disappointed by the reveal of next seasons. It's definitely, DEFINITELY going to have the three stripes down the sides, since Adidas love doing that now apparently

izec

The collar is the worst thing on the shirt, looks terible and cheap. The 3 stripes are shit too, but who gives a feck when the collar looks so generic.