Manchester United Kits 2017/18

Nick7

I bet you won’t find any United kits for sale on Real Madrid’s website though.

I could be wrong of course, but I’m too lazy to check.
If you search Manchester United on the Real store you'll get the same toddlers Real jersey. Some metadata must have been wrong. Simple issue.

padzilla

Hipster
The Glazers would probably let us wear Liverpool crests on our shirts if they thought there was much money in it.

GiddyUp

First look at the new strip last night. I was quite impressed tbh. The black shoulder stripes and that shade of red takes the eyes away from the dumb bottom stripes. Still won't buy it though, not until its in a discount bin.

JK-27

Didn't like the early photos of it, and seen it now in the pre-season games and like it even less. The black stripes make the shirt look shorter, or the shorts look like they're high up, and the red is too dark.

I hope it's not one of those kits that players find hard to see when you're playing a fast paced game but I fear we'll be told another story a la the grey kit at Southampton debacle.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I love it, tbh. Make us look some sort of evil Darth Vader / stormtroopers, and the way the shirt blends into the shorts looks pretty fecking great.