Manchester United Kits 2017/18

Reynoldo

Can we really not mess with their logo to use a greyscale version? How many extra millions did we get to cover the fact we have to show that gawdy gold on all our kits?

Jaxdan

Can we really not mess with their logo to use a greyscale version? How many extra millions did we get to cover the fact we have to show that gawdy gold on all our kits?

That gawdy gold is the actual Chevy logo. Doubt they are going to spend millions on United without their real logo on the shirt. I actually like it...it's a 'Mericun thing I guess. :cool:

Reynoldo

That gawdy gold is the actual Chevy logo. Doubt they are going to spend millions on United without their real logo on the shirt. I actually like it...it's a 'Mericun thing I guess. :cool:
I know, just wishful thinking really. I seem to recall other sponsors logo being slightly altered in colour although I can't remember an exact example. Anyway sorry but its gawdy :p, be much better to work with in just plain colour.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I think the Chevy logo looks good on our red kit!

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Don't tease me with a black away kit, if it were up to me we'd have one every year.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If that's real I might buy a United shirt for the first time in about 10 years.
Same here, I don't usually fuss with them but it looks lovely.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
The orange looked shite though
Yeah. Would've been ideal in red.

I like our keeper kit this year, if it didn't have those shiny patches on the shoulders.

SirAF

Ageist
This again? It's fine!

Red Ryan

Starter of Rubbish Threads
Why can't we keep the colours of the badge the same across all kits? I think it cheapens it to make it suit the colour of the shirt.

diarm

Why can't we keep the colours of the badge the same across all kits? I think it cheapens it to make it suit the colour of the shirt.
Think you've answered your own question there mate.

Gause

I always look forward to the polo shirts or jackets. I hope we have a solid black one next year. Would be awesome. Not a fan of this year's colors.

MarchingOn

Lets start using black for now on. Manchester United in blue just doesn't do it for me.

decorativeed

The link in the op has now been updated. That's like a Dutch Euro 88 tribute.
According to the link, that image is simply what a designer thinks it could look like based purely on the speculative information in the article. All we can be fairly sure of at this stage is that it will be black and will have a club crest (which may or may not be monochromatic) and the usual Chevrolet logo. The stripes may return to the sleeves next season too.

MrPooni

The link in the op has now been updated. That's like a Dutch Euro 88 tribute.
Would have preferred a golden crest, logo and stripes to match everyone's favourite logo personally but beyond that it's mint.

Cheekiey

Would have preferred a golden crest, logo and stripes to match everyone's favourite logo personally but beyond that it's mint.
Any photoshop geniuses able to create that?

Gold badges and gold stripes to match the chevy logo