Manchester United Kits 2017/18

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Damnn son, the black pattern is nice.

They need to have a sewn crest though. The printed ones look cheap, which is exactly what these shirts are not.

CM

Why do they always change the colour of the crest? Ruins the kit.

decorativeed

Damnn son, the black pattern is nice.

They need to have a sewn crest though. The printed ones look cheap, which is exactly what these shirts are not.
The replicas always have a properly embroidered crest now, it's the players shirts that don't, and that's for a practical reason - to avoid chaffing.

stevoc

Lets start using black for now on. Manchester United in blue just doesn't do it for me.
I reckon the blue away kit thing will probably stick. United have been wearing them for a few years now.

stevoc

Last season it was white with a black third kit, I much prefer those. But the blue away kit this season has grown on me a bit.
There will always be the odd season we don't have a blue kit but Blue has been a regular away colour for United since the 40/50's so i don't see it changing any time soon.

3KDré

We alternate between black and blue third kit.
In Moyes' last season it was one that was primarily black with some blue.
Then the next it was completely blue in LVG's season.
Then black last season.
Blue this season.
Black next season.
Blue the season after that.

If I am not mistaken it's always been the case?

Robertd0803

Looks like a photo-shopped version of this seasons away jersey. Hopefully isn't real because it looks dreadful and is the same tone/shade as this seasons (which would be unusual enough in itself to have 2 away jerseys so close together very similar).

Tiber

As sponsor logos go I think the chevy logo is quite nice. Never really understood the fuss about it on here

Philadelphian

My family has driven Chevy trucks all my life, and I hate our sponsor for the style purposes alone. United haven't had one jersey I've considered buying since that became the sponsor. It's always the same obnoxious shimmery gold, and it looks like hell. On top of that, I really hope adidas doesn't do any stupid experimental stuff with us. The dragons on Real Madrid or the animal stripes on Juve, or the stupid bubbles on ours. Just give us something classic like Bayern please.

Sick of it really and hoping for better, but expecting more of the same. Haha I know this post sucks, but I really like nice kits, and hate that we aren't having any of them.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looking at that thankfully we rarely wear our 3rd kit anyway.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Think I'm one of the few that actually likes this. Admittedly it needs a bit more refining but I quite like the look of it overall.
The downside is when it is tucked into your shorts then it looks like they are peeking out...

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Ffs that is one ugly shirt....whoever designed needs shooting!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The concept isn't the worst in the world but it needs a lot of work.

The home kit in the early 90's had the stadium in the background and that worked, but you could only see it close up. A similar thing could maybe work here.