Manchester United Kits 2019/20

ArjenIsM3

Yes. It's the crest from the treble season's champions league jersey. In fact that cap is from the treble range.
I'm sure it's a coincidence that we release this cap after it was shown on all our recent kit leaks then..

Nick7

I'm sure it's a coincidence that we release this cap after it was shown on all our recent kit leaks then..
No its not. The new jersey was said in every leak to be a treble tribute kit. Even still, the crest on the leaked jerseys is different.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I don’t get why they’re releasing a treble tribute kit 21 seasons after we won it? 20 years is an anniversary, but 21?

It’s also even more embarrassing having the stars and all that when we likely won’t even be in it next year!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I don’t get why they’re releasing a treble tribute kit 21 seasons after we won it? 20 years is an anniversary, but 21?

It’s also even more embarrassing having the stars and all that when we likely won’t even be in it next year!
They must be realising they need to remind people of how good we were. Goes nicely with their constant social media montages of yesteryear.

U-N-I-T-E-D

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...t-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-1999-champions-league/

Labels on the kit referencing dates of when we won the trophies in the treble season, as well as the time Sheringham and Solksjaer scored in the CL final..... Nice homage or cheesy as hell?
If we were currently decent and competing for the league I'd say it was pretty cool. As we're garbage at the moment it makes us seem desperate to harp back to the good old days like Kopites, especially with Ole spouting 'the United way' a fair bit.

Well, what's good for the goose...

I've had a go at tweaking it:
This is so much better. Not a fan of the amount of black in our kits, I don't understand why we've switched from white. Red and white are our colours

20solskjaer

The 20th anniversary of winning the treble is in 20 days

Lennon7

The 20th anniversary of winning the treble is in 20 days
The 20th anniversary season for the treble winning season would be 2018/2019 i.e. the season that’s about to end.

20solskjaer

The 20th anniversary season for the treble winning season would be 2018/2019 i.e. the season that’s about to end.
It doesnt really matter how many seasons it has been, the 20th anniversary is this year

Pretty sure we did something similar for the 40th anniversary of winning it in 68, we had the blue kit for the 08/09 season

Lennon7

It doesnt really matter how many seasons it has been, the 20th anniversary is this year

Pretty sure we did something similar for the 40th anniversary of winning it in 68, we had the blue kit for the 08/09 season
Even going by your logic, 20 days time is still this season. The treble winning tribute kit is for next season. Doesn’t make sense.

20solskjaer

Even going by your logic, 20 days time is still this season. The treble winning tribute kit is for next season. Doesn’t make sense.
The kit is being released for the 20th anniversary, so releasing 20 years later is more logical the releasing it 19 years later for the 20th season

Lennon7

The kit is being released for the 20th anniversary, so releasing 20 years later is more logical the releasing it 19 years later for the 20th season
Fair enough, just seems daft as we’ll play in it 21 years since.

Gopher Brown

Our keepers always end up just wearing a green kit though, even though we officially release other colours.

pascell

I don't know who that lad is, but sign him up right away. Literally any new faces and shirt welcome to move on from this miserable few years.
I think its Brock Lesnar off roids.

Looks like those are the new training pants, this seasons but with white stripes, such imagination.

Edit: they've also kindly rehashed the away kit from the van Gaal days, just with the rose instead of trefoil design, smashing. Thumbs up to Adidas.

FireballXL5

The badge looks grim and don't get me started on that fecking Chevrolet logo.

el3mel

New pictures of the authentic version of next seasons home kit, looks rather nice.

The kit looks absolutely stunning it's really shame it may end up being the kit of yet another crap or shambolic season. This kit deserves far better! Or just release a crap kit suiting our season or something so that we don't regret it.

ForestRGoinUp

The kit looks absolutely stunning it's really shame it may end up being the kit of yet another crap or shambolic season. This kit deserves far better! Or just release a crap kit suiting our season or something so that we don't regret it.
It’s literally a blank red shirt with the obligatory logos on it

The Real Treble 99

The shirts are decent & tbh I’ve seen worse. The bigger problem is which current players name to have printed on it. I think I’ll skip that & stick to having CANTONA 7 on mine, which I’ve been having for a few seasons now.