Manchester United ready to back José Mourinho with £100m-plus in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

haram

So this should mean the next manager gets an extra 100 million to spend in the summer? 250 million then. We shall see.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
So this should mean the next manager gets an extra 100 million to spend in the summer? 250 million then. We shall see.
I'm pretty sure that's not how budgeting works - but at the very least you d think the next manager will have a sizeable war chest at its disposal. I just hope that the club is going to move its ass a little quicker on the transfers next time. Money clearly isn't the issue - getting things wrapped up with our priority targets is. Especially with no WC this summer there is little excuse to not have most transfers lined up and done before we travel for pre season.

Patrick08

I think we should be bringing back tuanzebe or tfm from loan spells early to have an option there.

AgentP

Whoever the next manager is going to be, I hope they agree a deal for him a few months before the end of the season so that he can evaluate our players beforehand and be ready with a list of targets. We can't give these deadweights another season to prove themselves.

el3mel

We weren't going to bring anyone in Jan anyway. I guess the club will use the interim manager + waiting to sign a dof to dodge this transfer window all together now.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Closing this thread as it's worthless now.

Status
Not open for further replies.