Manchester United star Hannibal Mejbri poses with a hand GUN whilst on holiday with his friends

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
My heart skips a beat now whenever I see a thread starting with the title : Manchester United star...

Always think of the worst now.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I’ve been to two shooting ranges one in Prague with big shot guns and ak47’s was also at an old fashioned one near the Grand Canyon with old western style guns

Both were really good days out. We got pictures with guns too

Nobody was shocked or horrified or speechless

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I’ve been to two shooting ranges one in Prague with big shot guns and ak47’s was also at an old fashioned one near the Grand Canyon with old western style guns

Both were really good days out. We got pictures with guns too

Nobody was shocked or horrified or speechless
Not to be rude but Majbri is a Manchester United player with nearly a million followers on Instagram.

How many people saw your pics? That's why nobody gave a shit.

Red Rash

Absolutely nothing story to fill up some column space during the summer.

A few months ago I had a team building with some colleagues where we went axe throwing. The venue took some pictures and posted it on social media but it doesn't mean we are now all going to be axe murderers or anything

If he was handling a gun outside of a facility built specifically to train people how to use guns I could understand the uproar but it's really nothing worth even reporting on.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Not to be rude but Majbri is a Manchester United player with nearly a million followers on Instagram.

How many people saw your pics? That's why nobody gave a shit.
Shooting ranges are legal activities that many many people partake in. I really don’t think just because he is a footballer that should be looked at any different.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Manchester United star... :lol: :rolleyes:
Yeah but it gets the clicks. It's like the headlines that used to say Game of Thrones STAR and when you read it the story was about Dave who was on screen for two seconds getting impaled by a chicken eater.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Shooting ranges are legal activities that many many people partake in. I really don’t think just because he is a footballer that should be looked at any different.
But you know that footballers (especially Man United footballers) are under a spotlight, right?

I don't give a shit about him going on a gun range, I'd probably do it as it looks fun I wouldn't post it on my insta though if I was a high profile athlete in this day and age.

m1tch

UK sells military weapons to Saudi, that's fine apparently.

Teenager who's good at football has photo at a shooting range, outrage.

We* certainly hold sportsmen to a higher standard than our politicians.

*When I say 'we', I mean 90% of them media, and probably about 50% of the population.

TheRedHearted

Which actor is in you? Dame Judi Dench is my bet.
They say Pacino, Sean penn, Oscar isaac, others. Dench is top notch tho!
It was written like that in the Daily Mail headline. Why does the actor in you need to know?
Because it’s such a strange emphasis. As an actor we work with infliction and operative word. Imagine someone saying that sentence and yelling GUN.
Tell him to focus on what he's doing and the two of you can Google it after you finish.
I told him, thank you :angel:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
A communal lack of handling and trigger discipline going on there, makes me itchy...
The guy on the end is the worst. Sweeping two people. :lol:

Seeing as they are at a range, though, the guns are probably unloaded. Most places don't take kindly to loaded guns off of the firing line.

redmanx

Maybe gets a gun tattoo like Sterling? Feckin outrage things the media latch onto to get clickbait.
Its the silly season re news and the media, but such reports and "news" are becoming the norm now.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
My first thought was how is the guy wearing flip flops going to run from the cops once they rob that bank :wenger:

Red For Ever

Context !!!

Context and Truth don't sell papers, deliberately misleading headlines do
Same with radio shows, as I once discovered

Young lads posing with Guns at what seems like a Firing Range, not what I would do now, but understand the appeal
for young men ( and women ), I really can't see the problem in that situation.
Someone at the Range should have taught them better about handling weapons, but that's a different argument.