Manchester United v Brentford | Pre-season Friendly Wednesday July 28 20:00 BST

cj_sparky

The state of that free kick from Pereira :lol:

But agree he has played okay.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Where do you see his future regards his position because Ole has tried him on the wings and up top?
Anywhere across the front line but I think he's best as a winger at the moment - seems to have the knack for poaching goals though! his header against Wolves, finish against qpr and the finish today, looks like a proper 9 doesn't he?

I think as a inside forward off the left is where he's most natural but maybe Ole has seen something in him.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
This looks like the way Manchester United should play football. It's good to see a weaker team playing with this tempo

48 hours

Good goal from Brentford. Not sure what AWB and Menghi were up to to give the corner away prior to it

criticalanalysis

Mata's 'challenge' for that aerial :confused:

He does that every single time. Doesn't matter where it is on the pitch. Just doesn't bother.

The Hilton

That's an absurdly good strike for their goal! Goalscorer looked shocked at how good it was!

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Getting ready for the season: AWB plays a simple pass out for an unecessary corner, its a terribel ball in, poor defensive header from Matic and then a wonderstrike.

Sigh.

Dazzmondo

Bloody hell, absolute thunderbolt that. Can't really criticise anyone for that.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
What a goal from that Brentford player. 2nd worldie in a row against us in a week. Those generally only happen once or twice in half a season.

cj_sparky

That was a good strike for the Brentford goal there, shame it was Mata on the second header he stood no chance.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Been a good game. Even though we lost at QPR it was enjoyable. I usually hate pre-season games because the pace is so slow.

MDFC Manager

That comes from an unnecessary corner. Wan Bissaka is such an idiot, 2 opponents behind him and he still tries to pass it back.

Walters_19_MuFc

Anywhere across the front line but I think he's best as a winger at the moment - seems to have the knack for poaching goals though! his header against Wolves, finish against qpr and the finish today, looks like a proper 9 doesn't he?

I think as a inside forward off the left is where he's most natural but maybe Ole has seen something in him.
Yeah i'd agree with that. His running power is amazing. That run outside to in would be very hard to live with for a full back and centre back.