Manchester United v Crawley Town

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Bebe is playing shit. There's a difference. How can you call him shit after seeing less then 7 games, not even full ones?
Well one does look for basic footballing skills like passing to a teammate or a good first touch. None have been evident so far. Same with Obertan. But I won't call them failures just yet.

lysglimt

Scout
I am 100% certain that we would have done better if King, Tunnicliffe and Pogba had started this game - at least they would have made an efford to impress Ferguson

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
the longer this goes on at 1-0 the more they will think they can get something.

thats 2 clear chances in 3 minutes. We should be hammering this lot.

Cop the feck on lads and put this to bed, or it will be us travelling to poxy sussex for a replay next month

COME ON!

LouisRocca

Just unbelivebly that both Bebe and Obertan has been given so much chances and a player like King hasn't. To bad that we have not been able to kill the match and let some of the kids have a run...

wr8_utd

:'(
Bebe is playing shit. There's a difference. How can you call him shit after seeing less then 7 games, not even full ones?
Well there obviously must be some potential that CQ and the scouts must have seen but when will we see him put in a decent performance?

We should loan him out somewhere next season and watch how he develops

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
I am 100% certain that we would have done better if King, Tunnicliffe and Pogba had started this game - at least they would have made an efford to impress Ferguson
Just unbelivebly that both Bebe and Obertan has been given so much chances and a player like King hasn't. To bad that we have not been able to kill the match and let some of the kids have a run...
Spot on.

Disappointing.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
We have a very average squad, a few of the including Obertan are not good enough

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Bebe 7 games only 3 of which he started. That is not many chances

Alex

Bebe and Obertan should never both start on the wings again, or at least for a while until they prove themselves they have been fecking insipid today

Hahah that freekick was hilarious feck you Crawley

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Who were the other non-league teams we played, I remember Exeter and Burton...

I swear we are just generally shit against them.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Tosic is a much better played than Bebe is

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Well one does look for basic footballing skills like passing to a teammate or a good first touch. None have been evident so far. Same with Obertan. But I won't call them failures just yet.
And they haven't shown that? At all? Ever? They clearly aren't anywhere near where they need to be, but as long as they have shown glimpses of football that can be played to our standard, then time is something we should give them before commenting so hastily on them - as some have done, like dismissing their careers here.

It would be retarded to call them failures just yet.