Manchester United v Derby Count - Sunday July 18 1pm - WE GO AGAIN

Thiagoal

The app was working on my phone. Turned it off to login on my IPAD and now can't get it working on either!

Bobski

That goal was a stunning 5 seconds of football by all involved.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ahhh. Wan Bissaka and getting caught in the air with floating balls. Nothing changed I see

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Vintage AWB. We need Trippier asap. He will be a liability next season.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Genuinely concerns me how bad Wan-Bissaka is at defending far post crosses. Terrible positionality and even then does nothing to rectify it. Varane or whoever we sign for RCB will need to completely manage him.

Adamsk7

AWB is truly awful at crosses to the far post. I guess that’s what you get when you turn an attacker in to a defender. To be honest I find it hard to believe he was ever an attacker in the first place

Dazzmondo

I think I just want Garner to be a lot better than he actually is... I know he's highly rated and has the odd good moment, but you want players like that to dominate on the ball way more with their passing. Levitt to me seems to be more naturally a ball player, knows where to move to get on the ball, but he doesn't have the level of talent for Uniteds first team.
He did well at Forest but he was also rubbish on loan at Watford. Don't see him ever getting to a level he'd need to be at to play for us.