Manchester United v West Bromwich Albion

Ash_G

I dunno about that team personally. If its a three then I'm not keen of Hernandez starting as he's not suited to any role in a three. I suppose in our standard formation it could work with welbeck wide but depends how effective he could be there. Hope nani is out as a precaution. Shame about rafael being dropped.

SATA

Good team, we should win pretty comfortably. Where's Fabio anyway? Am hoping Swansea can take something today, City are without their first choice defensive partnership

kps88

Would you lot get over Rafael being dropped. Fergie's preferred Jones to him for the last month or so now. Shouldn't be a surprise.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
It does look like an odd team in fairness. But with Nani and Valencia not fit it doesnt leave too many other options.

I think Welbeck will stay on the wing

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Would you lot get over Rafael being dropped. Fergie's preferred Jones to him for the last month or so now. Shouldn't be a surprise.
We need Rafael at right-back in Spain on Thursday.

He's not the player that can easily play three matches in seven days, so I don't think that he's dropped or what.

He made a mistake, has time to think about it and 'recover' on Thursday.

Red17

Welbeck - wide left or right. He's played there a few times this season, from the start or coming off the bench..

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
To be fair Nani could be a Ferginjury. Keep him out of West Brom and Athletic, ready for the run in.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
To be fair Nani could be a Ferginjury. Keep him out of West Brom and Athletic, ready for the run in.
Doubt it, he was mentioned in the presser after the Athletic game as one who'd come back for today along with Scholes.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Hopefully Nani absence is more precautionary than neccessary.

His form recently has been abysmal, so I'm not overly worried about him not playing today.

kps88

This lot were the only side to take points off us at OT last season. Courtesy a VDS howler.

wr8_utd

:'(
Wish we had Nani or Valencia. Welbeck on the wing isn't the best option but I guess it's definitely better than Park there.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Im guessing that english streams will not be knocking around today, I can only find foreign ones but if anyone does find an english river then I would appreciate it if you could hook a brother up, thanks

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
It does look like an odd team in fairness. But with Nani and Valencia not fit it doesnt leave too many other options.

I think Welbeck will stay on the wing
We went toe to toe in a 4-4-2 formation with West Brom away last year and were lucky to come away a 2-1 win, it could have been a 3-1 loss. Yes Carrick did play in that game and no he did not enable Barcelona-esque ball retention. In fact we were completely over run in midfield all game.

iSparky

Pain isn't it?

You find a nice clear stream & then you realise they are talking foreignish...
Aye, but i still crank the volume up anyway even though I haven't a clue what the cuts are saying :lol:

iSparky

cheers colin, just had someone kind enough to too hook me up on that one. Much better! :D