Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Buster15

Go on Didier
    Supports
    Bristol Rovers
    Don't know what to hope for in this right now.

If we lose it'll definitely make next Sunday a lot more interesting. If we take a point, we're handing City their record fourth title in a row in the process.
    Well I am hoping for a United win and couldn't care less about other results. I just want a United win against the gooners. City are plenty good enough to take care of their own fixtures.

erikcred

If we lose it'll definitely make next Sunday a lot more interesting. If we take a point, we're handing City their record fourth title in a row in the process.
    Because of City's extensive history of going into the final games of the season in the lead and then bottling it?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
    Well I am hoping for a United win and couldn't care less about other results. I just want a United win against the gooners. City are plenty good enough to take care of their own fixtures.
    Agreed. Don't particularly care about City adding yet another pot to their ill gotten gains. But we have the chance to keep Arsenal on a 100 year premier league less run, or whatever it is.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Sky having nothing more interesting to focus on bar who finishes 6-8th will teach them a lesson for facilitating the City nonsense.

mu4c_20le

Apparently they've only won once in the last 15 years at Old Trafford.

C'est Moi Cantona

Other than Sheffiled Utd, then I don't there's an easier team to play against in the league right now.

The only way we don't get a tonking is if Arsenal bottle it, which tbf they could.

Steve Bruce

I want to win. But if we're not going to win I'd rather lose.

A draw doesn’t help anyone but city.

Fallon d'Floor

Like the Liverpool game at home, which we didn't deserve to draw, we could pull off a draw if a lot of things go our way.

Arsenal are in the groove and should be laser focused. The only thing that could potentially stop them is nerves. They know it's a must win game.

I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal win 2-0. But I also wouldn't be surprised if we fluke a draw.

A draw does nothing for us, but almost hands the title to City. That'd very us.

Lash

Supports
    Millwall, Saint-Etienne
    I am ready to spoil someone else's season for absolutely no gain of our own. Roll on tomorrow.

Malone_Post

If I was Casemiro I'd refuse to play at CB, he's clearly trying to be professional and doing what the manager asks him to, but been made to look a fool by Ten Hag, and he deserves better.
    He’s very clearly not.

I’d say he’s been about as unprofessional as it gets all season. He’s been phoning it in since early last year and clearly doesn’t give a feck. There’s been absolutely nothing professional about his performances all season.

mu4c_20le

Shame he didn't have the same attitude going to the Etihad but bring it on

C'est Moi Cantona

He’s very clearly not.

I’d say he’s been about as unprofessional as it gets all season. He’s been phoning it in since early last year and clearly doesn’t give a feck. There’s been absolutely nothing professional about his performances all season.
    He's regressed, that's it.

It's up the manager recognise this and then use him appropriately, not stick him at CB and hope for a miracle.

Malone_Post

He's regressed, that's it.

It's up the manager recognise this and then use him appropriately, not stick him at CB and hope for a miracle.
    His legs have gone, but he also doesn’t give a shit. He’s here for the pay check and that’s it.

He’s also only playing centre back because of injuries. But his lack of effort to even attempt to play the role appropriately sums up how little he cares.

Sgreddevil

After seeing how the team played against crystal palace last week, I don't think we are even in position to decide if we want to win or throw the game away. Let's just hope for a respectable scoreline in front of the crowd at home.

lex talionis

I see no reason for hope. All the players, not just Casemiro, are phoning it in now.

erikcred

Liverpool never once beat City at the Etihad. I will never accept this slagging of Arteta for not going gung ho at their ground.
    Liverpool also kept finishing behind City. Not exactly the best inspiration if you want to beat City to the title.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
    We’re 7/1 to win at home :lol:. That’s worth a bit of money. Their away record at us isn’t that good. Although I'm expecting a battering here.

DJ_21

Shame he didn't have the same attitude going to the Etihad but bring it on

Ye I thought they could have beat city if they went for it. But they did beat them at home which was massive. City haven’t beat them… the thing that’s let Arsenal down is that loss to Villa and they’ll be kicking themselves because it was in their hands.

pacifictheme

We’re 7/1 to win at home :lol:. That’s worth a bit of money. Their away record at us isn’t that good. Although I'm expecting a battering here.
    Their away record is horrible at ours but rarely has there been a better time to play us at home.

Wilt

Thought you had the odds wrong, just checked …bookies really think we’re shit :lol:

Has to be worth a bet

DJ_21

Thought you had the odds wrong, just checked …bookies really think we’re shit :lol:

Has to be worth a bet
    Says it all when we go into games against Bournemouth and palace as outsiders nowadays :lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
    It’s too close to the end of the season for anyone to give a shit. Will be similar to our performance at Anfield 2 years ago. We’re at home so it may not be 4-0, but expect a 2-0 or something. As easy of a win that Arsenal have managed at OT in memory.

Oranges038

3-1 Utd.

Feck Arsenal and feck the lego man and feck it if City win the title, it really doesn't matter if they win it anyway, nobody really cares. Arteta is just an insufferable twat would hate to see him winning anything.

Yagami

Good post resistant
    We nearly won the reverse fixture. I think we could surprise, well, everyone here.

Though, if we were to lose, I'd be fine with it as I want Arsenal to win the league. As unlikely as that is!

Buster15

Go on Didier
    Supports
    Bristol Rovers
    3-1 Utd.

Feck Arsenal and feck the lego man and feck it if City win the title, it really doesn't matter if they win it anyway, nobody really cares. Arteta is just an insufferable twat would hate to see him winning anything.
    Now that is the spirit of a true United fan.
    You would have thought that Ten Hag team talk would be along the lines of.... play well and stay injury free and you will play in the FA Cup Final.

I too can't stand Arteta or the gooners.
    So come on United, do it for the fans.

Buster15

Go on Didier
    Supports
    Bristol Rovers
    It’s too close to the end of the season for anyone to give a shit. Will be similar to our performance at Anfield 2 years ago. We’re at home so it may not be 4-0, but expect a 2-0 or something. As easy of a win that Arsenal have managed at OT in memory.
    Proper Manchester United fans give a Shit about every game. And so should you mate.

Wilt

Longer we can hold them at nil nil, the more nervous they’ll get ….then shove one up their Arsenal.

Telsim

As far as Arsenal are concerned, Manchester United might as well be a League One team. That is how big the difference is in quality, coaching, and culture. And another record to break for this manager, since apparently they haven’t won at Old Trafford since 2006.

Arsenal win 6:1. At least three will be from set pieces.

MrBest

As far as Arsenal are concerned, Manchester United might as well be a League One team. That is how big the difference is in quality, coaching, and culture. And another record to break for this manager, since apparently they haven’t won at Old Trafford since 2006.

Arsenal win 6:1. At least three will be from set pieces.
    You are expecting us to score a goal
    I love the ambition. :wenger: :drool::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.3 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 160 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win