Manchester United vs. Cardiff City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
When we get the one touch football going we look really good. We need to do it for the whole game, not 10 minute bursts.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Having seen Cardiff this evening i am glad that we've been able to send Ole some help, hopefully Zaha hits the ground running for their sake.

As for United on the other hand, well the general team performance has been much the same only with two moments of cutting edge on our part.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
clean sheet get in. That was a comfortable win. Our strikers are back and looking good. Now to the derby to see if Everton have conceded double figures yet.

Leg-End

Important 3 points, important returns of RVP and Rooney. I'm gonna hope and prey Moyes/Woodward pull an actual central midfielder out of nowhere in the next few days though because I'm greedy like that.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Good result. 4th place still in range.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Still a few flaws to iron out (midfield wise of course, where else would it be) but we have such an array of attacking talent, solidify our foundations and we'll thunder on.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Ole probably agreed to give us the 3 points in return for a few players. Good trade all round, shame we couldnt negotiate a Mata goal into the deal.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Good win. Thought everyone in the front 4 and their subs played well, surprisingly in Valencia and youngs case. Not sure why people are hating on Valencia, he had some great crosses, hit the post, beat his man all the time and had some good passes.

Jones I thought was shite though, did nothing in midfield, didn't bother being a work horse in there and instead just closed down some space. Giggs didn't do my he other. So obvious what the big problem is. Defence was too deep all game and we made basically no effort to win the ball back, as showed with us having less possession then them, which is a bit ridiculous.

Mata looked good, class on the ball and some good moments. Got an assist, which is better then you can say for our other attacking players most of the time :lol: He'll get better with time though, as our players get used to him and use him more. Think he'll link up really well with Rooney and van Persie in time.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
First half was disappointing but comfortable win in the end. We need to stop underestimating bottom clubs by playing Giggs-Jones midfield and relying so much on bringing wide players into game through Giggs' passes. Every team nowadays has decent CMs so we need to play proper midfielders there. Hopefully we will get quality in that area as well in summer and control games better.

Status
Not open for further replies.