Manchester United vs Dortmund (Mon 31st July, 02:00 UK time)

lostcauz

Shopping window for potential buyers?
That doesn’t make sense when we are preparing for the new season. Any potential buyer will already know what Maguire/Mctominay can and can’t bring to there teams.
I know we are missing our new starting striker but I feel the 3 front plus mount/Bruno need as much time together as possible to work out how the feck we are going to score more goals this season.

evil_geko

At least we will have exciting second half instead of first like usual.

bosskeano

surprised a bit by the lineup but i guess he's going to have Hannibal and Gore on for the second half

saik

Poor fans outside the stadium, excited to see the Brunos, Rashfords, Casemiros only to see McT, DvB, Maguire and the likes starting. :lol:

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Are you actually being serious? Yesterday was more than 36 hours ago when this game kicks off. It takes about 7 hours to travel to US. No reason for him to not play.
It takes more than 7 hours to get to Vegas and it's an 8 hour time difference

Kaos

Ugh that lineup. Was realistically hoping to catch the first half and then go to bed.

Was excited to watch Onana and how our first team would play together. Not sure I can be bothered or (physically capable) of sticking around for the second half.

Devil You Know

Doesn't bode well for Sancho, being placed with the dregs in a throwaway xi.
I think EtH no longer thinks of him as primarliy a winger. He's behind Rashford and Garnacho on the left, and Antony and even Bruno on the right.

Sancho's only route to the first team right now seems to be as a false #9 . Although he's amongst the dregs there, he'd have been even deeper towards the bottom of the barrel if he'd been kept on the flanks. At least the manager hasn't completely given up on him I suppose.

hobbers

Jesus, what a ghastly eleven. 8 players who dont remotely feature in the clubs long term plans. 3 squad players in Lindelof, Dalot and Eriksen.

Imagine paying actual money to see it :lol:

Worried Varane and Garnacho aren't subs.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Looking at that lineup strongly contemplating going back to sleep.

foolsgold

Interested to see Forson get some game time though, don't know much about the kid, it'll be interesting to see how he copes

Grande

I think what maybe some underestimate, is that these players primarily are going through an at times pretty heavy pre season training regime, in the middle of some long flights. The games are not the most important feature of this period for most coaches.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Should have known better than to have a match in Vegas during summer. Probably the first time I've seen a pre-season game for United not remotely sold out.