g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs Dortmund (Mon 31st July, 02:00 UK time)

Fetshu

I know this is just preseason, but full strength Dortmund team seems to be really struggling against our second string.

cj_sparky

Ben Thornley straight up gaslighting everyone with this Dortmund green nonsense :lol:
I think he is thinking of Dortmund's kind of fluorescentish yellow kit, back when they won the Champions League.

Fetshu

Didn't this side almost beat Bayern to the league title?
Which makes it even more baffling.
Haven't really followed Dortmund, so not sure about their transfers (i.e whether they've lost anyone important or bedding new players in), but surprising nonetheless.

saik

Pellistri always looks so lively. Never shy to take him man on. I'd really like to see him make it here.

bstb3

Hell of a finish that from Diogo. Good lad. Pellistri doing well on the left too.

saik

I'm liking him more and more. I thought Amad was the one that was going to make it here and Pellistri was average.
Problem is he's right footed and Ten Hag likes his inverted wingers as evidenced by him playing Pellistri on the left and we already have Rashford and Garnacho on the left.