Manchester United vs Everton (Friendly) Saturday 7th August 2021 @ 12:45pm BST

choccy77

Weird Sancho doesn't get a run out but Martial a player injured for months starts.

How unfit is Sancho?

Dante

Average bang
Man United starting XI vs Everton
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Matic, Van de Beek; Greenwood, Fernandes, James; Martial.

Substitutes: Grant, Heaton, Dalot, Tuanzebe, Williams, Andreas, Fred, Garner, Mata, McTominay, Pogba.

Martial

James---Bruno---Greenwood

Matic--VDB

Shaw--Maguire--Lindelof--AWB

DDG​

I'd be happy enough with that against Leeds.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Is Lingard injured? If not, interesting he isn't involved.

Dante

Average bang
Sancho not even on the bench.

Garner is the only kid in the squad. Could point to him being involved in the first team going forward seeing as the rest have all dropped back down to the u23s.

choccy77

How is he match fit after nearly 4 weeks off?
He had 3 weeks off and was training last week.

Ole even said, that players at Euro's should be match fit and it would be question of sharpness.

Jacob

Glad we can get excited by players who have continuously let us down. Fool me once...

Tom Van Persie

No relation
How can he not be back yet while Maguire and Shaw are. They had a much tougher Euro's.
Sancho was given more time off. I think that's because his holiday was delayed due to his official unveiling dragging on a bit because of paperwork.

lysglimt

Scout
I read a stat about Dan James - after being involved in the defeat against Palace last season (1-3 at home), he never experienced a single defeat afterwards. He played 25 matches in a row without defeat.

SirAnderson

A real shame for Jesse. Hope he recovers soon and without much trouble.
Really crap, as this would have been his time while the others are still coming to fitness. Will have to wait for cup games and such now.

lysglimt

Scout
Oh btw - the guy on the Everton-bench who is called Broadhead - is he Evertons equivalent to Maguire ?

choccy77

When are we ever going to stop posting team lineups in numerical order with the exception of the goalkeeper? It’s beyond annoying and makes absolutely zero sense. Either go full numerical order for all personnel or go in position order.
Good job we signed some news players........................